Best Eyebrow Hair Transplant Surgeons

Hi,

I recently got a hair transplant done (see my profile for my thread) and am now looking to fix my eyebrows via an eyebrow transplant. I did some research and my shortlist so far is Dr. Marc Dauer and Dr. Sahar Nadimi. I'm open to more suggestions. Additionally, if anyone has had an eyebrow transplant and can share their experience that will be great. I've tried looking at old posts on this site but couldn't find much information. Note that I'm willing to travel for this and am not confined to the United States.

• 2 months later...

Any reputable experienced FUE surgeon can do this, a softer graft selection and the correct angulation of the grafts are the key factors.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Just now, gillenator said:

Any reputable experienced FUE surgeon can do this, a softer graft selection and the correct angulation of the grafts are the key factors.

I’m going back to wong for more reinforcement so I will ask him if he would help thicken my eyebrows a bit. Wouldn’t take many grafts to improve density and width but can have a dramatic enhancement of a male face so def worth it 

Did you have FUHT or FUE?

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

What was his reason for not doing an eyebrow restoration procedure?

Gillenator

Dr. Marc Dauer is by far the best hair restoration physician with regards to eyebrows. He has performed as many or more that any other doctor that does eyebrow transplants.I have been to his office and modified the way I perform eyebrow transplants after observing his technique. I've seen many of his patient results and they are excellent and very natural. If I needed my eyebrows transplanted that is where I would go. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gillenator said:

What was his reason for not doing an eyebrow restoration procedure?

He didn’t give one he just said he doesn’t do eyebrows. He probably just never made it a part of his practice. 

also from what I read online and looking at my own body hair, it says nape, back, chest, or leg hair is better for eyebrows 

1 minute ago, Dr. Glenn Charles said:

Dr. Marc Dauer is by far the best hair restoration physician with regards to eyebrows. He has performed as many or more that any other doctor that does eyebrow transplants.I have been to his office and modified the way I perform eyebrow transplants after observing his technique. I've seen many of his patient results and they are excellent and very natural. If I needed my eyebrows transplanted that is where I would go. 

Great thank you for this lead

Got a consult with him tomorrow. Played around with photoshop to prep for the consult tomorrow. In the photo below just edited my right eyebrow to have more width and angle to the top arch with positive tilt. Something like this with a bit more density would be perfect

IMG_7527.jpeg

IMG_7530.jpeg

1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

Got a consult with him tomorrow. Played around with photoshop to prep for the consult tomorrow. In the photo below just edited my right eyebrow to have more width and angle to the top arch with positive tilt. Something like this with a bit more density would be perfect

Let me know how your consultation goes tomorrow! I shortlisted Dr. Dauer and had my consultation a while back. I'm currently saving up for the procedure with him. My eyebrows are in way worse shape then yours but most of the physicians who do eyebrows charge a flat fee. 

It’s 16k flat rate for brows that’s like a full transplant from Hasson and wong for only 350 grafts which is what he recommended for me and what I wanted. He does extract and place everything himself. And then a touch up procedure would be 8k. 

@TimeForAChange

what were the other surgeons on your short list? What is the reason you decided to stick with dr dauer and save the 16k to go to him? 

15 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

IMG_7527.jpeg

IMG_7530.jpeg

Forgive me but, are they any different?!! 

Just now, Der3k7 said:

They’re quite obviously different if you ask me 

Sorry, didn’t see the zoomed in one! What don’t you like about them now? They look like normal eyebrows to me! 

They are normal eyebrows. I want to enhance them and make them even more masculine, striking, thick, with better shape, more angular upper arch and positive tilt. 

10 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

It’s 16k flat rate for brows that’s like a full transplant from Hasson and wong for only 350 grafts which is what he recommended for me and what I wanted. He does extract and place everything himself. And then a touch up procedure would be 8k. 

@TimeForAChange

what were the other surgeons on your short list? What is the reason you decided to stick with dr dauer and save the 16k to go to him? 

I also shortlisted Dr. Sahar Nadimi from Chicago Hair Institute but didn't get around to doing a consultation since I believe she has a consultation fee. I decided on Dr. Dauer since he seems to be one of the few hair surgeons who has made eyebrow transplants an extensive part of his practice. I like his work based on what I've seen and the consultation went well. However, the procedure is quite expensive so I am still open to other options. I'll let you know if I come across anymore surgeons I'm interested in.

I actually want some emax veneers too and I came across a hair transplant/dental clinic in Turkey that has hair surgeons and dentists and they do both. Maybe I combine trips haha. 

edit: just looked up on here and it seems that clinic is a hair mill. Will definitely be doing my due diligence for this. I’m sure I can find a solid clinic in Turkey for eyebrows that have good reputation for consistency and quality and it will be much cheaper than 16k. More like 2k.  Although I do believe Dauer would be a great option just so expensive. 

Edited by Der3k7