Does Dr. Zarev Use Beard Hair?

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Some of his results truly are otherwordly... I think the craziest part is the donor actually doesn't look much different in the after photos of some of his clients who have poor donors to begin with. I almost wouldn't believe it but have seen actualy patients post on here and elsewhere.

Does he work with any other doctors( as in training them)?

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Samson1 said:

Some of his results truly are otherwordly... I think the craziest part is the donor actually doesn't look much different in the after photos of some of his clients who have poor donors to begin with. I almost wouldn't believe it but have seen actualy patients post on here and elsewhere.

Does he work with any other doctors( as in training them)?

He isn’t yet, but said he plans too at some point.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Haven't watched the full video so maybe he gets into this, but did he confirm that the way he's able to achieve such high graft counts just my homogenously depleting the donor region? I guess that's the only way possible, but man the donors look great afterwards..

Edited by GoliGoliGoli

14 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Haven't watched the full video so maybe he gets into this, but did he confirm that the way he's able to achieve such high graft counts just my homogenously depleting the donor region? I guess that's the only way possible, but man the donors look great afterwards..

this but he also uses a special device which allows him to work with a super small punch while maintaining a super low transaction rate