caucasian results from indian and pakistani doctors

1966kph

due to my finances there are few options open to me-wear a hat-become a hermit-comit suicide or find a good doctor with proven good results recomended by this the world number one chrome dome forum,i have been trying to find post op result pictures from both dr madhu in india and dr humayun mohmand in pakistan of caucasian people who have been to them.rather than hassle what i exspect are very busy men i know both do contribute on this site so maybe said doc's or caucasians who have been to either could post pic's for all to see. i only ask this due do the differances in the hair of asian and most white males.it is fact is it not that a asian or darker coloured skin tone can achieve good results with a far lower number of graths compared to the average white complexsion..... thanks

Originally posted by impactmid:

Have you considered doctors in Canada or Mexico?[ /QUOTE]i have considered numerous senario's all with recomended doc's on this forum but it purely boils down to cost as i need 4500+graths the total costs includeing travel exspences is about one tenth of what say hasson and wong would charge if i went to either dr madhu or dr mohmand.

If you mention the word suicide, your more likely to get advice to see a psychiatrist rather than a decent HT doctor. You cant consider an HT when your hairloss is causing depression, as you wont have a clear head and could end up making a decision that ends up in deep regret.

i'm only jokeing about the suicide,i've to much to live for being the father of two young brats[i mean wonderful children].is there any caucasion folk out there who have been to said doc's as their prices are very good-they are highly recomended-from their replys to threads they seem very nice individuals,and from all the pic's i've seen their work looks first class,but i would be very interested to see grown out results on caucasions as i'm sure would many others ,,cheers live long and prosper in good health all

the main interest in the two doc's mentioned is purely down to price while still acheiveing a good result.i know there are a lot of quality doc's out there closer to home but in my circumstances i could'nt and would'nt see my family go without so these two are my only options when it comes to a procedure.aprox 1800 pounds for 3000 graths includeing travel and hotel by a quality doc is as far as i know unbeatable..

I'm actually surprised that people are asking why you are interested in India. I think that anytime ANYONE is in the US or UK and looking at India/Asia, the issue is the huge price difference. (Especially when the question was answered once in the thread already.)

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

i would consider anywhere were a recomended doctor falls within my very limited price range because its either that or learn to live with my norwood 6 which up till now i hav'nt,cheers for the idea of brazil i will do my research into said coalition doctor there..jimmy try and stay chilled in that warm climate and i'll try and stay dry in mine..

• 2 weeks later...

i emailed both dr's madhu and mohmand and both have responded by stateing that they will endevour to post result pictures of caucasions that have had a ht with them but that it may take a while due to the difficulty getting post op results as said patiants have traveled from far a field to have the procedure...

1966kph,

Firstly, I'm glad to see that you're able to post again. A computer reboot typically solves most problems :-).

Thanks for emailing Dr. Madhu and Dr. Mohmand about posting caucasian patient results. Hopefully they'll get around to posting some on this community so we can all see it.

All the Best,

Bill