Dr. Steven Gabel - FUE 2,261 grafts

Potato_Poke

Hey everyone,

I recently underwent an FUE procedure in October 2023, and I wanted to share my experience with Dr. Gabel at the Gabel Center, especially since there aren't many recent patient reviews out there. I hope my story can be helpful to those considering this procedure.

First and foremost, I must say that Dr. Gabel is incredibly hands-on throughout the entire process. From the moment I reached out with my initial inquiry, it was Dr. Gabel himself who responded to my email, providing me with detailed and comprehensive answers to all my questions. This level of personal involvement was very reassuring to me.

On the day of the procedure, I was welcomed by Dr. Gabel's dedicated staff at 6 am. Shortly after, I had the opportunity to sit down with Dr. Gabel himself to discuss and design the best hairline for my needs. During the actual procedure, Dr. Gabel was right there in the room, leading the entire process. He personally made all the recipient incisions, oversaw the extraction of each donor graft (with the assistance of his team to pull and prepare the grafts), and meticulously implanted all the donor hair follicles (with the help of one of his technicians).

Throughout the procedure, Dr. Gabel went out of his way to ensure my comfort and relaxation. His bedside manner is truly exceptional, and his enthusiasm and energy were palpable throughout the entire day. He even encouraged me to select music for the operating room playlist, which added a personal touch to the experience.

Here's a breakdown of the graft count for my procedure:

• Single grafts: 99
  • Double grafts: 679
  • Triple grafts: 1,266
  • Quadruple grafts: 217

Total Grafts: 2,261

I'm extremely pleased with my decision to place my trust in Dr. Gabel for this procedure, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing the final results in approximately 1 to 1.5 years. If you're contemplating Dr. Gabel as your choice, I wholeheartedly recommend him based on my positive experience.

pre-shave hairline.png

Hairline Design.png

top of hair design.png

Day 1 Post.png

Day 4 front.png

Day 4 Back 2.png

day 4 back.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

Nice! What made you choose Dr. Gabel in the first place? What other doctors were on your list and what made you ultimately go with Dr. Gabel?

What drew me to Dr. Gabel was multi-factored:

• High level of involvement during procedure
  • Trained under Dr. Konior
  • Great results with lower graft count
  • Located in the in US

The other doctors on my list were Dr. Konior, Dr. Hasson & Dr. Wong, and Dr. Nader. What ultimately lead me to choose Dr. Gabel was his extremely detailed and prompt responses to all my questions during our initial consult and subsequent e-mail communications. He also had an opening for this year, which also helped my decision.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Gabel is highly underrated, he’s one of the best.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes, please give us an update 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Update?

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Please update us 🙏

View my thread