Dr Bicer | 3610 Grafts | 2 October 2023

Jaz159

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

It’s been 4 months since my surgery with Dr Bicer.

I think it been a pretty good month. I can see hairs growing behind the hairline and in the crown which were troubled areas before. I also have the beginnings of small single hairs coming through in the hairline.

At the moment the density is lacking a bit but im hoping for a few strong months.

Also, I had a grade 1 haircut a week ago. Whilst it was noticeable that I’d had a hair transplant, the extraction pattern in the donor was so well homogenised (I think that the correct term 😉), that you wouldn’t really notice unless you knew I had a hair transplant beforehand.

I think I’m probably in a better position now than I was pre hair transplant, so it’s all positive from here!

Let me know what you think.

IMG_7306.jpeg

IMG_7305.jpeg

IMG_7308.jpeg

IMG_7307.jpeg

IMG_7302.jpeg

IMG_7301.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

5 month update since my surgery. Things are progressing well. There’s a good deal of coverage now, but still lacking density. Hoping that this improves over the coming months.

IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7484.jpeg

IMG_7487.jpeg

IMG_7483.jpeg

IMG_7485.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am scheduled to get my transplant at Dr. Bicers clinic on August 21. They asked me to send $500 to initiate the booking which I did, but it went to Dr. Bicer and not the clinic. Is that how it works? The bank was like these normally go to a clinic and not a person so I was seeking some confirmation here from Dr. Bicer’s patients. Also, they asked me to send a passport copy, Is that normal too? 

• Administrators

Things are certainly progressing well for 5 months. Very exciting times 🙌A8A3F1D4-B485-4A67-80B3-20605B2198DC.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.