Trusted Sources Thread

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

With all the fake and phony stuff going around. I think we need a thread where we can source RU, CB, Pyrilutamide safely. For those of you part of discords or in the know, please help out.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I’ve heard negative things, they have some good articles. I used their minoxidil and found it to be good. But that isn’t an experimental substance like RU, CB, and Pyrilutamide. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Just now, 12345 said:

anagenicinc is an OG in the game, but its legitimacy? questionable. if it was we wouldn't be having this convo

Yeah makes sense. I always wondered if Chemyo was a better option since many people also have good experiences with their SARMs.

Personally, I would never trust any vendor that didn’t have at least a brick and mortar location. With that being said, it’s difficult to find something like this as most of the experimental drugs such as RU are manufactured in gray market labs in China.

there was a thread (I think on Reddit) where a member posted lab results from a minoxidilmax product and it was severely watered down on most active ingredients that were listed.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, 2fast2FUErious said:

Personally, I would never trust any vendor that didn’t have at least a brick and mortar location. With that being said, it’s difficult to find something like this as most of the experimental drugs such as RU are manufactured in gray market labs in China.

there was a thread (I think on Reddit) where a member posted lab results from a minoxidilmax product and it was severely watered down on most active ingredients that were listed.

Can you post it here? 

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Can you post it here? 

It’s been a few years so let me see if I can find it. It was either Reddit or hlt. From memory the 15% minox with azelaic acid was tested and the concentrations of each came in at about half of the listed claimed amounts.

I've always been curious about the Regrowth Labs and Follics brands, which are sold at minoxidilexpressDOTcom - they ship from the UK. They manufacture topical finasteride and dutasteride products. 

Apparently the Regrowth Labs and Follics products are made in the U.S., although I believe the bulk active ingredients and excipients are sourced from China. 

They're owned by Sapphire Healthcare LLC, https://www.sapphirehealthusa.com/about

Edited by Amiele