Pinto or Keser?? NW3, 43 years old

After a LOT of research, I have decided to go for either Keser or Pinto.

I need about 2500 grafts, to get the result I desire.

Keser: Can get the prosedure done in 3-4 months. 2500 grafts = 4 days of surgery. That sounds stressful. Otherwise all the results I have seen are flawless. I concidered Pekiner as well, but no feedback from him/Alex.

Pinto: Same price as Keser per graft. I just admire the natural hairline and the overall work and passion he puts in with every pasient. He also does the whole prosedure him self. At his clinic the waiting time is a little bit longer, about 1 year. But 1 year is not a problem for me.

Other options: Ferreira, Basinga, Pekiner De Freitas has also been on my list, but after consultations and research, I landed on Pinto or Keser. (Pekiner doesnt answer, Ferreira has minimum 2 years waiting list)

Can you guys please give me an input? 

• Administrators

Pinto hands down, he’s one of the best.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I had my own procedure with Dr. Pinto this past week. Just to chime in: I had 2600 grafts done and my case was just on the limit of what he would normally do in a one day session. He still chose (on compromise on personal profit) to do my surgery over two days. The strive for excellence and giving you the best possible outcome is the sole desire of Dr. Pinto. 

Dr. Pinto is a man of the highest standards of integrity.  

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 6:44 PM, goatnole said:

After a LOT of research, I have decided to go for either Keser or Pinto.

I need about 2500 grafts, to get the result I desire.

Keser: Can get the prosedure done in 3-4 months. 2500 grafts = 4 days of surgery. That sounds stressful. Otherwise all the results I have seen are flawless. I concidered Pekiner as well, but no feedback from him/Alex.

Pinto: Same price as Keser per graft. I just admire the natural hairline and the overall work and passion he puts in with every pasient. He also does the whole prosedure him self. At his clinic the waiting time is a little bit longer, about 1 year. But 1 year is not a problem for me.

Other options: Ferreira, Basinga, Pekiner De Freitas has also been on my list, but after consultations and research, I landed on Pinto or Keser. (Pekiner doesnt answer, Ferreira has minimum 2 years waiting list)

Can you guys please give me an input? 

Did you have an in person consultation with both Pinto And De Freitas? Wondering if anyone has any insights on how these two surgeons compare as I am currently deciding between them and finding it rather difficult!

On 9/29/2023 at 4:13 AM, donpizmeov said:

I had my own procedure with Dr. Pinto this past week. Just to chime in: I had 2600 grafts done and my case was just on the limit of what he would normally do in a one day session. He still chose (on compromise on personal profit) to do my surgery over two days. The strive for excellence and giving you the best possible outcome is the sole desire of Dr. Pinto. 

Dr. Pinto is a man of the highest standards of integrity.  

Don’t want to derail this thread so I apologies in advance. 

will you be doing a timeline of your hair transplant journey with Dr Pinto? 

thank you

Hi Woody. I tried PM you but for whatever reason I am so fortuntate to be allowed 0 private Messages per day! 🤣 I am not sure if I will do that as I am not always so much online, but anything you would want to know/see feel free to PM 🙂