CosmeRNA Podcast It's Official

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Alright guys,

I spoke to CosmeRNA last week. I shared some of my concerns and some of the concerns of the community at large. I have seen some negative comments on Reddit, but many critics aren't verified purchasers. I gather that any time someone posts a review, they're accused of being stakeholders or trying to deceive their results. I think it's hard to tell what's true and what isn't. Some criticisms are fair; some aren't. 

I want to gather your guys' questions, and hopefully we can do a podcast live this month. 

COMING SOON.png

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

I think the first one would be understanding why they made the decision to go for a bi-weekly application when the frequency that was studied was 1x a week.

Good question. I’ll be sure to ask.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I read somewhere a user had been advised by the company they could use water as a diluent in order to make the 1mg cover a larger area.

Would be good to know if this is true or just someone on a sales staff guessing, as seems to me covering as much of the scalp as possible would be relevant to it's efficacy.

Thanks Melvin!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

Given the dangers of interfering with androgen receptors outside the scalp, how can they prove that their formula does not go systemic if not doing proper trials?

Cheers

thank u

• Administrators

Good questions guys keep them coming.

View my thread

Where is the dermatest study whith the results posted originally on Amazon that they deleted after ? This study said that efficacy is same at 1x/week as 1x/2week so why the study is not published? 

Is there is really 5mg in the bottle ?

Can we have results for men and for women separately ? Because there is more women than men in the study ...

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, arthurSam said:

Where is the dermatest study whith the results posted originally on Amazon that they deleted after ? This study said that efficacy is same at 1x/week as 1x/2week so why the study is not published? 

Is there is really 5mg in the bottle ?

Can we have results for men and for women separately ? Because there is more women than men in the study ...

I will ask them.

View my thread

Can you ask them about the vellus vs terminal hair problem please :

In your study, you give statistics on regrowth but without specifying the type of hair (vellus or terminal). It seems that the hairs which contribute to aesthetics are terminal hairs and not vellus hairs. This is the reason why in studies of minoxidil and finasteride, it is terminal hairs that are counted and not the vellus hairs.
Is it an oversight on your part not to have specified the type of hair evaluated? What type of hair do your statistics cover?

Thanks you very much !

• Administrators

I’ll ask, any other questions?

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I’ve yet to get a firm date. I’ll reach out again. 

• Like 2

View my thread