What Doctor has the most natural looking hairline in the business?

33 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

What is Pekiner's approximate cost per graft? He is quite higher than the Gur's/Turan's right? 

I think - I think it is like 3

I mean I have one shot at this ya know?

50 minutes ago, UKLad81 said:

De Freitas does some great hairline work. Checked most of his videos on YouTube and they done come better than him. 

WOW so good!

Man the guys who do the sick hairlines are def more expensive!

12 hours ago, T218HT said:

I think - I think it is like 3

I mean I have one shot at this ya know?

Nah you can have 1 f*ck up , maybe even 2. But ideally you want it right first time round. 

Names mentioned here are all quality - Bisanga, Pekiner, Laorwong, Gur

2 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Nah you can have 1 f*ck up , maybe even 2. But ideally you want it right first time round. 

Names mentioned here are all quality - Bisanga, Pekiner, Laorwong, Gur

Is it possible to remove multi hair grafts in the front of the hairline and replace them with singles?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

Thiago Bianco.

I love Pekiner's hairlines as well, although sometimes I see a multi or two pop up where it shouldn't.  But not enough of them to really matter usually.

I noticed several multi hairs in the front of the hairline only on one side after my transplant (4 months ago).

Can a good doctor correct this?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tracer3000 said:

I noticed several multi hairs in the front of the hairline only on one side after my transplant (4 months ago).

Can a good doctor correct this?

Yes.  Either you remove them, and put singles there instead, or you move the hairline down, and put singles in front of them.

Check out my journey here:

Just now, Fue3361 said:

Yes.  Either you remove them, and put singles there instead, or you move the hairline down, and put singles in front of them.

I understand replacing them with singles. But what do you mean by moving the hairline down? The multis are already in the first possible row of the hairline.

So my question would be much more simple. Can a rather pluggy looking hairline be corrected or are there any major factors to consider or could it actually be irreversible damage to the aesthetics. Provided a perfect donor area.

3 hours ago, Tracer3000 said:

I understand replacing them with singles. But what do you mean by moving the hairline down? The multis are already in the first possible row of the hairline.

So my question would be much more simple. Can a rather pluggy looking hairline be corrected or are there any major factors to consider or could it actually be irreversible damage to the aesthetics. Provided a perfect donor area.

You add a new row of singles in front of it

Check out my journey here:

23 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

From Cooley I have seen very natural results, De Freitas focus is IMO spectacular over naturalness. 

I would add to the list:

- Shapiro

- Heitmann

- Feriduni

But to give a real recommendation, it is preferable if you share you case in here. 

there ya go!  LOL

IMG_0292.jpeg

IMG_0293.jpeg

IMG_0295.jpeg

IMG_0297.jpeg

IMG_0298.jpeg

IMG_0299.jpeg

tal214kj8t2b1.jpg.webp

Also for me, more than looking for best surgeons/clinics for hairline, you need to focus more in finding best surgeons/clinics for high Norwoods, and in my opinion you should contact in the order (just my opinion huh) Zarev, Pittella and Eugenix.