Dr. Logan Lynch, ReGrow Clinic, Las Vegas NV

Ketchupp

Can anyone recommend this doctor?  It seems his prices are way below market, which he attributes to, from what it sounds like, high volume work.  May not be a bad thing but I've been reading mixed reviews.

I used to live in Vegas and did a lot of research about doctors in that area. My mother had also been in the medical business between UMC and Valley hospital for 30+ years. There was nobody whom she could recommend after reaching out to multiple well connected doctor friends in the area. I know the allure of lower prices is definitely enticing, but I didn't want to go through this process multiple times. 

In the end, I landed on Dr. Hasson of Hasson & Wong. Pretty happy with what they and I'm excited to see my results. I did however pay quite a bit more. Overall, I felt he was the best choice for me if I didn't want to travel a ton. On top of it, he has great results and I was assured by @H & W Doug that they stand by their work. If I wanted to go a little cheaper and travel, I would probably have done something in Turkey, but I did not want to be traveling on a long flight with the potential of dislodging grafts.

Just my 0.02

• Valued Contributor

@Ketchupp

Never heard about this clinic/doctor so can't comment on that but i would say this is a lifetime procedure so its better if you don't pick some random doctor for this because if it fails than you will fall from a frying pan into the fire.

Don't let the location or very cheap pricing influence your decision...do a good research brother...imo understanding the process and nuances of a surgery ,medication and research about doctor are the fundamentals of a successful surgery and this all together will form a strong foundation stone of your journey...so don't rush into this and educate yourself well before laying your head under some hands...

I hope this helps you..Best of luck..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

6 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Ketchupp

Never heard about this clinic/doctor so can't comment on that but i would say this is a lifetime procedure so its better if you don't pick some random doctor for this because if it fails than you will fall from a frying pan into the fire.

Don't let the location or very cheap pricing influence your decision...do a good research brother...imo understanding the process and nuances of a surgery ,medication and research about doctor are the fundamentals of a successful surgery and this all together will form a strong foundation stone of your journey...so don't rush into this and educate yourself well before laying your head under some hands...

That's the thing: aren't there regulatory bodies that enforce quality standards?

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Ketchupp said:

That's the thing: aren't there regulatory bodies that enforce quality standards?

You’re in the forum that enforces quality standards. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 minutes ago, Ketchupp said:

It is a cosmetic procedure, so there are relatively few quality standards other than specifying qualified personnel perform parts of the procedure.

However, there's nothing that guarantees the experience or skill of a hair transplant surgeon.

Have a read of the forum, and look for cases of relatively inexpensive surgery in the US. I can't think of any that ended well.

A good surgeon in the US will be expensive. You can get the same quality of work done elsewhere in the world for less money - if you are prepared to travel. 

So affordable, local, quality - pick 2.

Is that the same facility as this thread?  The Dr's name sounds familiar and pretty sure it was mentioned in that thread.  The patient was not happy with his result, so please do your research!

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2023 at 12:15 AM, Ketchupp said:

Can anyone recommend this doctor?  It seems his prices are way below market, which he attributes to, from what it sounds like, high volume work.  May not be a bad thing but I've been reading mixed reviews.

Wait is that dude actually calling himself a doctor now? 🤯

Anyway, I went there, and do not recommend them. I have to get very expensive repair work done now because of them.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Oxiborick said:

Wait is that dude actually calling himself a doctor now? 🤯

Anyway, I went there, and do not recommend them. I have to get very expensive repair work done now because of them.

Have you posted before and afters?

Just now, Ketchupp said:

Oh yeah I saw that.  Sorry that happened!  Do you have any rights at this point against him?

Haven't really looked into it all that much. Honestly I'd rather just forget about those people and move on. Are you still getting a procedure there?

On 9/30/2023 at 8:55 PM, Oxiborick said:

Haven't really looked into it all that much. Honestly I'd rather just forget about those people and move on. Are you still getting a procedure there?

Probably not after reading these reviews.  So thank you for sharing.

Still, I would file a complaint with the authorities and consider taking him to small claims.  I know the maximum in Las Vegas is $10,000.

• 3 months later...

Hello @Ketchupp, @Oxiborick, @Logan_P, @BackFromTheBrink, @A_4_Archan, @Melvin- Admin, @SayItAintSo@ng528

I did some research (more like a deep-dive) on Logan Lynch in Vegas:

#1, he is NOT a medical doctor and does not exist on the NV website as a licensed medical doctor. 

#2, none of the people that do his work at the Regrow office on Lake Mead Blvd have any kind of nursing or medical affiliations either. 

#3, there is no business license in Nevada under his name or even Regrow which I could find online.

#4. He says that he does "Wharton's Jelly Stem Cell" injections.  Google that.  It is not FDA approved and you will also see places online that "physicians are not allowed to even inject this into patients" which probably means who-knows-what you being injected with by Lynch and for the thousands of dollars which he is charging you for those injections?  And of course, all being done by some guy who is NOT a doctor either and sticking needles into your head.  Think about that for a second........

Hello again @Ketchupp, @Oxiborick, @Logan_P, @BackFromTheBrink, @A_4_Archan, @Melvin- Admin, @SayItAintSo@ng528

Not to belabor my point but as an FYI to all of you (especially those who used him and got a botched job) as a matter of what happens in the state of NV with something like this: 

I just called the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners and what they told me was that "they cannot and will not do anything to Logan Lynch even though he is practicing medicine without a license here in their state."  They will not intervene in any way despite the fact that I asked them simply as an inquiry to investigate that they (rather clearly) have somebody practicing medicine and doing medically-related procedures without any kind of medical license. 

Her solution was to file a police report if he did me wrong.  Go figure......... I can imagine what the Las Vegas Metrol Police would tell me in something like this!  Probably tell me to go get a lawyer maybe?

I hope this post prevents anyone else from falling victim to something like this.

@OldGuyWithHair I already dug up everything there is to know about this bunch over a year ago. Read this entire thread from beginning to end if you want to know everything, it's all there. ReGrow is just a Don/Chris McTyre hair mill operation. Sorry I missed your earlier posts asking for info about them.

beginnin