If Money is no object, What are the top 5 docs in Turkey for HT?

@a3buster,

I was about to say the same thing as the first responderโ€ฆ If money is really no object, why are you limiting yourself to a single area? ย While I have seen some good results come out of Turkey, Turkey is known to be a hotspot for botched cosmetic procedures including less than optimal hair transplants.

So if you are limiting yourself to turkey, make sure you do your due diligence in researching every physician you are considering. That is a true statement and sound advice regardless of which surgeon or area you choose. However, I advise you to be exceptionally careful if you are limiting yourself to a single area, especially Turkey.

That being said, if money really is no object, I strongly suggest researching surgeons in other areas as well and selecting a surgeon based on skill, experience and their proven ability to produce outstanding results regardless of location or cost. ย  Keep in mind that costs have come down and are pretty reasonable considering surgical hair restoration is a lifelong investment. Thereโ€™s no doubt that it will be less expensive in Turkey. ย But, if you donโ€™t choose wisely, you may end up in need of repair procedure, which would end up costing you more in the long run on financially, and in terms of precious, limited donor hair.

Best Wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice. ย  ย All comments are the personal opinions of the poster. ย 

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thank you, specifically someone I know will be in Turkey for a few weeks and wants to know who the top clinics are there. He has a budget to work with but wants to stay in Istanbul. I keep seeing recommendations for Dr Bicer.....any others that he can research?ย 

6 minutes ago, a3buster said:

Thank you, specifically someone I know will be in Turkey for a few weeks and wants to know who the top clinics are there. He has a budget to work with but wants to stay in Istanbul. I keep seeing recommendations for Dr Bicer.....any others that he can research?ย 

I've just booked mine with Dr Bicer for March next year. The price has just gone up to 3 EUR / graft as of 1st August, I was lucky to get the old price of 2.5 EUR / graft as I enquired prior to 1st August.

For Turkish surgeons, I would also suggest your friend looks into Dr. Turan and Dr. Gur

Edited by Ccd99
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023ย - โœ… - link to threadย documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Septย 2024ย - โŒย - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgeryย with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBDย - โŒ - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

ย 

6 minutes ago, a3buster said:

Im actually seeing Dr GUR next month!

He seems very ethical, unfortunately in my case he was proposing a very conservative NW3 hairline (I am NW5 diffuse thinning at the moment) and did not seem to want to budge on that, so I ended up looking elsewhere. Dr Bicer is more expensive but the way I look at it is that as long as the result is good then I don't mind spending more.

All the best next month!

Edited by Ccd99
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023ย - โœ… - link to threadย documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Septย 2024ย - โŒย - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgeryย with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBDย - โŒ - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

ย 

My ranking would be:

1. Pekiner
2. Keser
3. HLC
4. Turan
5. Gur

However, I should note that I have seen some subpar results from HLC lately and feel they are using excessive grafts in cases where this is not needed. Regardless, when they are good they are really good. Therefore, if I were to rank them taking price into account, I would be more like Pekiner>Turan>Gur>Keser>HLC.

Edited by Stoner
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Stoner said:

My ranking would be:

1. Pekiner
2. Keser
3. HLC
4. Turan
5. Gur

However, I should note that I have seen some subpar results from HLC lately and feel they are using excessive grafts in cases where this is not needed. Regardless, when they are good they are really good. Therefore, if I were to rank them taking price into account, I would be more like Pekiner>Turan>Gur>Keser>HLC.

very interesting analysis...thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoner said:

My ranking would be:

1. Pekiner
2. Keser
3. HLC
4. Turan
5. Gur

I have seen some bad reviews for Keser on the internet, is he really better than Turan and Gur and in what way?

• Valued Contributor

@a3buster

I personally would advice you to ask him not to look for a surgeon based on convenience or demography but if you wanna know who are good doctors in turkey than i would put my weight behind dr pekiner & dr keser above everyone else....

And if your known one is willing to travel to other countries (imo he should be) and as you said money isn't an object (restrictive object) than he can consider dr munib ahmad who is producing excellent results ....specially when budget isn't an issue than going for a best one makes lot of sense...people have genuine budget issues and thats why they are avoiding few top class surgeons and they are looking for more budget options but when someone can afford it than it makes no sense to avoid few top class surgeons and look for options based on convenience factor....whn he is destined with wealth than why not use it for his own betterment...

ย 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

-->ย My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

On 8/7/2023 at 5:51 PM, Ccd99 said:

I've just booked mine with Dr Bicer for March next year. The price has just gone up to 3 EUR / graft as of 1st August, I was lucky to get the old price of 2.5 EUR / graft as I enquired prior to 1st August.

For Turkish surgeons, I would also suggest your friend looks into Dr. Turan and Dr. Gur

3 eur is insane considering you can go with defreitas for 3.5

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...