Eugenix Dr Arika and Dr Priya 31 July - 1 Aug 2023 | 3rd HT

jackofall

• Valued Contributor

You are in excellent shape right now. 5 months in and your donor and recipient are looking amazing. It looks to me as though both your transplanted hairs and hairs from previous transplants are growing. There’s a lot of body in both your mid-scalp and crown. Topping up your hairline was also a good idea because the last transplant left it with some multis right in the front. Hairline is much stronger now.

I think you’ll be happy before the 12 month mark!

Are you circling areas in blue because these are areas of concern to you or are you just marking them to watch for progression over time?

Again, I think you are in great shape for only 5 months! Congrats and Happy Growing!!

• 4 weeks later...

@Steeeve thanks mate! Appreciate the feedback and encouragement. 

Are you circling areas in blue because these are areas of concern to you or are you just marking them to watch for progression over time?

yes to both. Concerned about density in the areas and if they will fill up as per my expectations. 

• Valued Contributor

@jackofallBro! Holy moly, that is one fluffy head of hair!!

Thanks for the response. I think by the 12 to 18 month mark these areas will work themselves out. Probably sooner. You’ve already seen remarkable improvements just in the past couple of months.

It all looks fantastic. Even that thinner spot right in front of the hairline. While it may not be where you want it to be, density wise, at least it still looks very natural and it could very well become much thicker in the coming months. You’re in such a good position right now with still months and months left to go.

I’m super jealous of all that hair !!🤣

I also have to agree 100% with @Gatsby about Dr. Bhatti. You would not be in the excellent position that you are in if you had gone to that doctor. Even if you had gone to him and had the procedure and everything grew properly. He just doesn’t have the same eye for aesthetic as Dr’s Arika and Priya-this is just my opinion…

Congrats again! Looking forward to the coming months for you!

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 10:06 AM, Gatsby said:

It’s looking very good for only six months. What were your goals after your first surgey and your one with the Turkish Long Hair clinic? You really dodged a bullet (as did I) by not going with Dr Bhatti. All the best. 

Thank you Gatsby. My goal with ht always was to have aesthetically looking frontal and sides. I am a tall person and my wish was to have a good frontal appearance of the face. Defintely not the natural god given hairline.I am happy with how it's looking so far. The highlighted areas are sparse still and when I visited eugenix I mentioned where I prefer more thickness. The mid and crown are actually the best so far with eugenix. 

On 2/11/2024 at 7:05 PM, Steeeve said:

@jackofallBro! Holy moly, that is one fluffy head of hair!!

Thanks for the response. I think by the 12 to 18 month mark these areas will work themselves out. Probably sooner. You’ve already seen remarkable improvements just in the past couple of months.

It all looks fantastic. Even that thinner spot right in front of the hairline. While it may not be where you want it to be, density wise, at least it still looks very natural and it could very well become much thicker in the coming months. You’re in such a good position right now with still months and months left to go.

I’m super jealous of all that hair !!🤣

I also have to agree 100% with @Gatsby about Dr. Bhatti. You would not be in the excellent position that you are in if you had gone to that doctor. Even if you had gone to him and had the procedure and everything grew properly. He just doesn’t have the same eye for aesthetic as Dr’s Arika and Priya-this is just my opinion…

Congrats again! Looking forward to the coming months for you!

Your comment made my day brighter.  That's super encouraging. Thanks mate @Steeeve. 2 to 3 weeks ago i saw hair loss during shower and later when drying the hair. Its slowed down now. I hope and wish there is stronger and denser growth for the next 6 months. I am on 1 MG finasteride daily and take it consistently. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, jackofall said:

8 month progress. Got better? Feel the same. Can I start using hair dye or color and other hair products now or wait for 4 more months?

Especially dutasteride that @Melvin- Admin promotes.

20240403_162824.jpg

20240403_162818.jpg

20240403_162835.jpg

20240403_162849.jpg

20240403_162842.jpg

20240403_162852.jpg

20240403_162936.jpg

20240403_162814.jpg

Looking good. You can definitely get on the topical dutasteride now. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.