Bisanga, Feriduni, Freitas or Cuoto

decan19

Hey:  still undecided for a 3,000 grafts FUE between Bisanga, Feriduni, Freitas and Cuoto (fuexpert). While all doctors have around at least 1 year waiting time, Bisanga seems to have availability somehow. Not sure that’s a good sign? Anyone with any view on whom to pick? Prefer Feriduni so far, but the waiting time is a long stretch. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, decan19 said:

Hey:  still undecided for a 3,000 grafts FUE between Bisanga, Feriduni, Freitas and Cuoto (fuexpert). While all doctors have around at least 1 year waiting time, Bisanga seems to have availability somehow. Not sure that’s a good sign? Anyone with any view on whom to pick? Prefer Feriduni so far, but the waiting time is a long stretch. 

Thanks

Some brilliant choices, all very good doctors. I would put Couto at the top of the list imo

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@decan19 Couto and de freitas are two of my fav doctors...and if budget is a non issue than you can consider dr munib ahmad who is producing excellent results consistently and the passion i see in him for his work is  unmatched and the amount of importance he gives to fine details makes his work looks picture perfect and even his involvement in the surgery is unmatched 

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

16 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@decan19 Couto and de freitas are two of my fav doctors...and if budget is a non issue than you can consider dr munib ahmad who is producing excellent results consistently and the passion i see in him for his work is  unmatched and the amount of importance he gives to fine details makes his work looks picture perfect and even his involvement in the surgery is unmatched 

Thanks, will stick to my initial choices. Fuexperts results are remarkable.

On 7/25/2023 at 11:27 AM, Rec.M said:

Interesting about Bisanga. From what I gather he is one of the very top?

Turns out he doesn’t do the procedure by himself, but another doctor. No wonder no waiting times really. Really don’t like that they don’t advertise properly. I will rather go elsewhere.

We have surgery options with Dr.Bisanga exclusively or Dr.Kostis exclusively or shared option with both surgeons that many patients and results on here represent and also we have loads of consistent results that were and are Dr.B only surgery and far more patient posted results than most clinics. Both doctors punch all the grafts and cut all of the recipient sites and technicians place into them.  Some clinics have more than one doctor and choices for the patient and so should not be deemed as we do not perform any Dr.B only surgery as said above and most of our repair work for example also heavily towards Dr.B.  The patient has these options with us and can have Dr.Bisanga if they prefer.

All the best in your choice and hope you can share your case and sorry if you were given the impression Dr.B does not do any surgery..I have videos and loads of them of him performing surgery from last month alone.  @decan19

• Like 2

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network