Beard and hair transplant hell

First off, I know I've made a catastrophic mistake in my life and I'm looking for good people like yourselves that have been in this situation or know someone in this siutatation so I can get my life back in order. 

Long story short I'm a victim of fraud in the worst way possible. I had a beard and hair transplant that guaranteed it wouldn't leave mark. I bought it all up, fell for the Google reviews, and other hair transplant websites claims. Everything out there seemed so positive without knowing the keywords to look for. The amount of deception is despicable. I can't say much at the current time about who and where it took place but it was in the United States. A family of evil individuals with no moral compass. I vividly remember them telling me what a good man I was while they butchered me for the rest of my life. 

So let's talk about skin texture issues. Cobblestoning. Wasn't even possible the way they take the grafts my butt. There's zero Information about this other than your doomed. And to be honest I'm pretty close to putting a bullet in my head and ending this nightmare. Has anyone been able to correct or improve skin after the fact of a hair transplant? I've done hundreds of hours of research on this topic but there's virtually nothing thag exists. Needless to say I'm not doubling down. I messed up once so I want to make sure my next move is based on the best evidence possible. 

I read that co2 laser resurfacing has been able to smooth the skin out but find equal reports where it says it didn't do much of anything. Although the American hair transplant institute which is a .org website calls it out as a tool. Obviously ablative skin resurfacing comes with many risks. 

I also read that dermabrashion can be performed. Obviously that's risky with the potential perminant skin discolorsrion from removed pigmented cells. Or that each graft can be punched back out and then dermabrashion can be performed. 

Finally I've read that microneedling was able to resolve a guy's issues with frontal hairline cobblestonning. 

Obviously I've read about cortisteriods and that seems like it's usually a swing and a miss. 

Look, I'm really hovering a dangerously close line to suicide so I don't need to be chastised further. With that best believe I'll put them all on blast when the all clear comes in. But in the mean time, any sort of guidance would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I've been to other hair cliniques, dermatologists and plastic suregons but they've never dealt with anything like this. 

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. 

• Sad 1

@bbowI'm sorry to read how down you are morally, can you post some pics so I can see your situation and write the name of the place where you had your procedure, the number of grafts and other details? Perhaps your situation may not be as dramatic as you see it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Actually no. I just went down the rabbit hole on that whole situation they have going on because it's similar to mine 

1 minute ago, bbow said:
5 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Actually no. I just went down the rabbit hole on that whole situation they have going on because it's similar to mine 

Yeah they really are something else, seen some horrendous results from those particular “Clinics” over the years 😒

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Yeah they really are something else, seen some horrendous results from those particular “Clinics” over the years 😒

They should be put down no doubt about. Any ideas on tge delimia at hand? 

9 minutes ago, bbow said:

They should be put down no doubt about. Any ideas on tge delimia at hand? 

You have no doubt done all the research in to possible solutions, it’s always worth reaching out to some top tier Drs who can advise after seeing you’re pics. 
@DrTBarghouthi, @sl(BHR) who is a rep for Dr Bisanga, @Dr. Vladimir Panine, Dr Mwamba, Dr Feriduni and Dr Cooley as just a few suggestions! 
A lot of guys will seek a repair for these kind of issues, not always appropriate but maybe help to camouflage previous poor work. 

Edited by BRITA-XL
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nikoni said:

Follow this, still not 100%, but promising. You may FUE out hairs inject verteporfin, and get smooth skin.

Hey, this is some outside the box thinking that is helpful! Thabk younfir taking to the time to send this to me. 

I'm going to have to work up some courage for that. I know I ruined my life. Im not sure if I'm ready to have strangers tell me that on top of it all

When did you have your procedure?  Was it recent?

Cobblestoning can improve as your scalp heals, and I believe microneedling is an option to help repair it.  There are a lot of good repair docs here that could probably mask or fix the issue.

There are a few regular posters on here who had their heads butchered, and they came out great.  

I wouldn't despair just yet.  There are options.  

10 hours ago, bbow said:

Out in Colorado. 

Dr James Harris or gynecologist Shelley Lovitt? Those are the 2 colorado hair transplant docs i know. Both butchers. I would have had a better result is a random person off the street did it. 

Also can you please share some pics?

Also please name the clinic/doctor. Unless they are offering you a full refund + plus the full costs of all future repairs needed, you are getting sh*fted. 

By being quiet, you are actually helping the perpetrator out

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bbow said:

First off, I know I've made a catastrophic mistake in my life and I'm looking for good people like yourselves that have been in this situation or know someone in this siutatation so I can get my life back in order. 

Long story short I'm a victim of fraud in the worst way possible. I had a beard and hair transplant that guaranteed it wouldn't leave mark. I bought it all up, fell for the Google reviews, and other hair transplant websites claims. Everything out there seemed so positive without knowing the keywords to look for. The amount of deception is despicable. I can't say much at the current time about who and where it took place but it was in the United States. A family of evil individuals with no moral compass. I vividly remember them telling me what a good man I was while they butchered me for the rest of my life. 

So let's talk about skin texture issues. Cobblestoning. Wasn't even possible the way they take the grafts my butt. There's zero Information about this other than your doomed. And to be honest I'm pretty close to putting a bullet in my head and ending this nightmare. Has anyone been able to correct or improve skin after the fact of a hair transplant? I've done hundreds of hours of research on this topic but there's virtually nothing thag exists. Needless to say I'm not doubling down. I messed up once so I want to make sure my next move is based on the best evidence possible. 

I read that co2 laser resurfacing has been able to smooth the skin out but find equal reports where it says it didn't do much of anything. Although the American hair transplant institute which is a .org website calls it out as a tool. Obviously ablative skin resurfacing comes with many risks. 

I also read that dermabrashion can be performed. Obviously that's risky with the potential perminant skin discolorsrion from removed pigmented cells. Or that each graft can be punched back out and then dermabrashion can be performed. 

Finally I've read that microneedling was able to resolve a guy's issues with frontal hairline cobblestonning. 

Obviously I've read about cortisteriods and that seems like it's usually a swing and a miss. 

Look, I'm really hovering a dangerously close line to suicide so I don't need to be chastised further. With that best believe I'll put them all on blast when the all clear comes in. But in the mean time, any sort of guidance would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I've been to other hair cliniques, dermatologists and plastic suregons but they've never dealt with anything like this. 

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. 

Can you post a photo?

• Like 3

• Moderators

I heard some good things about micro needling to lessen the cobblestoning. I would try that since it's almost no cost other than buying it and you do it at home yourself, so that seems like the easiest one to try. How long ago was the operation? Some of it will naturally flatten out over a few years.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Hi, so sorry to hear this news.  Hang in there as there is hope.  You may want to speak with Dr. Gujrati in San Francisco as he has a background in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery,  before switching 100% to hair transplant. He may have some ideas.

He provided a fantastic consult for me.

31 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

I heard some good things about micro needling to lessen the cobblestoning. I would try that since it's almost no cost other than buying it and you do it at home yourself, so that seems like the easiest one to try. How long ago was the operation? Some of it will naturally flatten out over a 

My surgery was in febaury. I know what everyone is going to say, oh it's early. But I've found people that went to the same clinic and are well over a year with the same issue. I'm really leaning towards microneedling for those reasons with a backup being co2 laser. I know the scars are all the way down to fat so you can't erase them but go for texture and then skin camflauge 

2 minutes ago, sftraderHT said:

Hi, so sorry to hear this news.  Hang in there as there is hope.  You may want to speak with Dr. Gujrati in San Francisco as he has a background in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery,  before switching 100% to hair transplant. He may have some ideas.

thank you for pointing me in a direction. Did you have similar issues with hair transplants by chance? 

11 minutes ago, bbow said:

Hi, no I did not have the cobblestone issue.  I had other issues due to the fact my first hair transplant was performed in the 80s.  I had a follow up procedure around 2000 and the doctor did an excellent job camouflaging the previous issues from the 1980 procedures.  I was amazed at the results they were able to achieve.

2 hours ago, BaldV said:

I understand you are having a bad time but the only way for people to help you is to post pictures so that we really understand what the situation is like

Send you pictures 

This group has talented people to guide & help you. No need to worry any more. By sharing your photos, your worry and trauma will be lessened. You will get the best advice. 

Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry

Cosmo Derma clinic 

Lahore Pakistan