Dutasteride mesotherapy

Follicle1984

4 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Maybe this is a semantic rather than a substantive disagreement we have. Mesotherapy involves injection of a drug, not just puncturing the skin to increase absorption of the drug. 

You're basically saying that dut + dermapen allows topical Dut to be absorped whereas without the dermapen it would not due to it's molecular weight? That still isn't mesotherapy though. 

Not only that but they are entire different formulas and concentrations. One has just one compound while the other has anywhere between 5 to 10 compounds.

It's also much lower in concentration. 

• Administrators

It definitely works, but only seems to be available in Europe. Here’s a result from just dutasteride and mesotherapy 

IMG_7563.jpeg
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/A-26-year-old-man-with-androgenetic-alopecia-at-the-vertex-Improvement-after-treatment_fig1_314191058

My only question is the cost, many people complain about CosmeRNAs $300 price tag, but dutasteride with mesotherapy might be even more expensive and you have to do it every 3 months. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/28/2023 at 11:25 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

It definitely works, but only seems to be available in Europe. Here’s a result from just dutasteride and mesotherapy 

IMG_7563.jpeg
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/A-26-year-old-man-with-androgenetic-alopecia-at-the-vertex-Improvement-after-treatment_fig1_314191058

My only question is the cost, many people complain about CosmeRNAs $300 price tag, but dutasteride with mesotherapy might be even more expensive and you have to do it every 3 months. 

Cost in Europe is between 300 and 500 EUR every 3 months. (About 1.500 a year)

You can do it yourself at home with the same formula for 20 EUR a month plus a dermaroller.

It's very cheap to be honest considering a bottle is good for 3 months

37 minutes ago, mustang said:

Cost in Europe is between 300 and 500 EUR every 3 months. (About 1.500 a year)

You can do it yourself at home with the same formula for 20 EUR a month plus a dermaroller.

It's very cheap to be honest considering a bottle is good for 3 months

Where about in europe can you get it for 20 euro a month?

I pay 79 EUR for a bottle from
www.Anagenica.com , it lasts me about 3 months so abut 27 EUR monthly. I used Dutasteride mesotherapy for 6 months and had good re growth in my crown. I stopped (got lazy) and Dr Mwamba told me on my last HT my crown was thining again so hopping back on it next month (waiting for the HT to heal)

6B776218-2257-4ACA-ACE3-F8AB8A181AE5.jpeg