Eugenix | Dr. Vinita | 2730 grafts | 6th - 7th June 2023

5 hours ago, duckling said:

great write-up. Yeah you can increase your finasteride dosage slightly more and it should help the crown area. No need to use lot of grafts there for 1st surgery. good decision as i can see existing hair there in post-op pics.

with your long hair its tough to see pre-op pics of crown. (i checked your other thread and they look fine.. they had a thinning look)

coming to hairline, Design is pretty good (think its the standard one that they provide and it looks great with that new temple of yours). the hairline will go well with your long hairstyle too if you wish to keep them long again. 

good luck for new hair ! happy growing. 

yeah my parents say so about my hairline... suits to me very well right ? hahaha

im planning to use short hairstyle with the new hairline, since i couldnt use short hairstyle due to my receded hairline...

for crown yeah i still have a  lot of there just have some thinning there... when a technician combed my back hair 4 ways directed part (northwest, southwest, northeast and southeast) it really exposed the thinning area on crown (sadly i dont have pic)

i thought my crown was improved a lot with  finasteride (small dose) but the improvement only around 40% not 80-90%, will try  to dose up my intake tto 3.5mg - 4 mg per week

im starting to take 0.5 mg daily

wish bring huge improvement to my crown.

Edited by MildSeven
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MildSeven said:

Donor Cleaning (8th and 9th June)

i went to the clinic using surgical cap... to get my donor cleaned...

i met another patients then had some talk about  surgery and hair...

unexpectedly i met @Capelli21 he also got donor cleaned, after his second surgery...

i think his 1st surgery result is very good

It was great bumping into you there and exchanging stories.  

Will be following your progress,  I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful result! 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2023 at 8:35 AM, Capelli21 said:

It was great bumping into you there and exchanging stories.  

Will be following your progress,  I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful result! 

Will Follow your Progress as well, im curious the improvement of your mid scalp and crown, after being touched up with 2k++ grafts

• Hans - Webmaster changed the title to Eugenix | Dr. Vinita | 2730 grafts | 6th - 7th June 2023
  • Valued Contributor

I liked your hairline design ...it will look very good on you...after seeing your scalp without scabs the density also seems good...you will get an excellent outcome my friend ....Happy growing and keep updating ..

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to E Eugenix | Dr. Vinita | 2730 grafts | 6th - 7th June 2023
On 6/18/2023 at 2:54 PM, A_4_Archan said:

I liked your hairline design ...it will look very good on you...after seeing your scalp without scabs the density also seems good...you will get an excellent outcome my friend ....Happy growing and keep updating ..

Thanks brother

do i need to take any other multivitamin or else ? beside finasteride... i take finasteride 0.5 mg daily now

since surgery i have not done any Jogging, which i did routinely before had HT

when can i start running again after surgery ?

Edited by MildSeven

• Valued Contributor

Its not compulsory to take other vitamins but some people do take biotin ,minoxidil ,multivitamins and specially vitamin D after surgery ..you may ask your doctor about this...

I guess there is no issues if you do normal exercise like jogging after 2 week...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Hans - Webmaster changed the title to Eugenix | Dr. Vinita | 2730 grafts | 6th - 7th June 2023
On 6/18/2023 at 11:01 AM, MildSeven said:

Day 9 and Day 10

All Scabs Has Been Cleaned

WhatsAppImage2023-06-18at11_45_41.thumb.jpg.b571a0c52ef6a337741e518108ece1b2.jpg

WhatsAppImage2023-06-18at11_45_38.thumb.jpg.aff737f9ed18e696f4dd2ddbf95e316c.jpg

Everything is looking great at the 10 days mark. You should expect good coverage. I had a one to two minutes small conversation with Dr. Vinita. She seemed very friendly. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shadman said:

Everything is looking great at the 10 days mark. You should expect good coverage. I had a one to two minutes small conversation with Dr. Vinita. She seemed very friendly. 

Yeah Hope so, i hope they are growing well…

yes dr. Vinita is very friendly and funny person…

anyway have you had your surgery done ?

9 minutes ago, MildSeven said:

My Donor is Taken 22 days after surgery vs Post OP vs pre OP

Is that normal / good ?

Edit: My Punch Size Was 1mm, is that normal to my hair diamter ?

56A29C66-56A5-43FD-AFF9-9574E89E27C1.jpeg

EF668661-346D-4364-AF07-E86030B491DD.jpeg

C48158BA-AFF7-4FBE-A9D9-DD80377003D8.jpeg

Everything looks perfectly fine. Eugenix did a great job. This is how clinics should take grafts from the donor.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 9:12 AM, MildSeven said:

finally total grafts needed is 2729 grafts

was quoted 2200 before

Mildseven, how does payment work when they have to add more grafts (or less, for that matter) than were planned? I know that payment for a procedure must be sent in advance, so how do you come up with the extra money in the proper currency at the last minute and while out of your home country?

On 7/23/2023 at 7:50 AM, Odysseus said:

Mildseven, how does payment work when they have to add more grafts (or less, for that matter) than were planned? I know that payment for a procedure must be sent in advance, so how do you come up with the extra money in the proper currency at the last minute and while out of your home country?

i was using my mastercard to pay the extra on the clinic

with some international Fee Charged 2.9%

try to use mastercard instead of visa, it would give better currency exchange than visa card

i also bought some finasteride after Operation with my mastercard as well

On 7/24/2023 at 6:20 PM, bigmistake said:

Is Dr Vinita in their Rs 75 package ? Their seems to be very little shed, always a good sign. Clean work.

yes She is in 75 INR per Grafts Packagage (Comprehensive package, which last year Dr Somesh was in the package)

after 1,5 months i have a lot of shedding hair

i look more bald than pre operation lol

but eugenix post care team said all went normal

1 hour ago, MildSeven said:

after 1,5 months i have a lot of shedding hair

i look more bald than pre operation lol

but eugenix post care team said all went normal

@MildSeven

Please do not be concerned about shedding. After this shedding period, which lasts approximately 90 days from the date of the procedure, you will observe gradual growth month after month. Please keep us update on your progress. 

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@MildSeven

Thank you for the update, everything is looking good and on track. shedding of your hair might have stopped now from here on you'll experience the gradual growth month on month.

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards,
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/

• 4 weeks later...