Dr. Pittella -11.643 grafts - 24 years old

nearly 12k grafts ? what ? 

How is this possible without making donor extremely thin and you are 24 and have possiblity of hair loss around areas from where it seems he took hair. Can you please post donor pics . It seems he took grafts very close to/ from your temple area. 

Edited by duckling
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Odysseus said:

What are "threads"?

In Portuguese a word used for hair is “fios” which literally can be translated to “threads” so he is referring to the number of hairs. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VMon said:

In Portuguese a word used for hair is “fios” which literally can be translated to “threads” so he is referring to the number of hairs. 

Ah, gotcha. Thanks!

How does Dr. Pittella manage to consistently find so many FUEs that he can move? The donor areas of many/most of his patients that I've seen here on the forum look average, but he still manages to be able to find 10,000 - 12,000 available donor follicles he can move. I don't get it. 🤷‍♂️

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2023 at 10:05 PM, Odysseus said:

How does Dr. Pittella manage to consistently find so many FUEs that he can move? The donor areas of many/most of his patients that I've seen here on the forum look average, but he still manages to be able to find 10,000 - 12,000 available donor follicles he can move. I don't get it. 🤷‍♂️

I dont now but my donor does not seems very deplited

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Looks to be growing well, exciting next few months 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...