We have lost one of the good guys.

Many of you were not around here a few years ago but there was a patient of ours named "Rugger" that was a regular contributor on this forum. This past week Rugger passed away from a heart attack.

Rugger had a couple of procedures with Dr. Wong and he was very passionate about helping others both online and in person. This reflected the type of person he was in general as he was very giving of his time and energies to help others when in need. Rugger had a "special" way of getting his point across on the forums as a few of you may remember but everyone that knew Rugger would agree that he was one of the good guys and was a uniquely special and kind individual. Rugger was a great friend of Hasson & Wong and we will miss him a lot.

Rest in Peace old friend.

836108055_18869_276554955888_273004420888_3432923_4314638_n.jpg

18869_276554955888_273004420888_3432923_4314638_n.jpg.8792ce7e1befa52c15215512789db7c5.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Very sad. Rugger was such a funny, passionate and good-natured guy. Met him several times and always loved his sharp-witted banter. Rest in peace, friend.

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Very unfortunate. My condolences to all that knew him.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Joe,

This is sad news indeed. And he looks far too young to have his life abruptly end.

I wish I could say I remember Rugger, but I think he stopped posting before my time here. That said, I'm sure he was a great guy and an avid supporter and advocate for patients.

I'm sure he will be missed by his family, friends, and the entire hair loss community. My thoughts and prayers are with all of those who knew him.

Best wishes,

Bill