Influencer/Youtuber goes to Smile Hair Clinic

mavigo

Thought I'd share, another influencer I stumbled across making a really bad choice. 

With a name like "Smile", I immediately had a good sense of what I would find when I searched this clinic on  HRN

This forum didn't disappoint. However, this guy might be. 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

@patrick1916 Hard to say, it's not like he's taking proper before and after photos. He spent almost nothing. Which is interesting because I would imagine he's pretty well off. 

He's also kind of a tool...

• Like 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 11:30 AM, Spring15 said:

One of Logan Paul's disciples. Both the Paul brothers need one as well. Is Smile clinic not one of the better mills? Similar to Long hair center? 

Is long hair center really a mill? How so?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lunch_owl said:

Is long hair center really a mill? How so?

I believe so, they work on multiple patients a day with heavy involvement from techs, no Doctor to name. If I'm wrong someone please correct me

3 hours ago, Spring15 said:

I believe so, they work on multiple patients a day with heavy involvement from techs, no Doctor to name. If I'm wrong someone please correct me

3 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Bro, you mentioned long hair center as a hair mill like it was a statement and now you are saying that you are unsure. Its unfair to a clinic that is doing trying to seperate themselves from hair mills to be called one.

But to give you some info, the doctor's name is ahmet yildirim. They work on 1-2 patients a day. They have different packages. As I understood, dr yildirim does a minimum of planning, drawing hairline, making slits and extractions and is present. In the vip package he does everything. And when it comes to the results, those who have posted has had fantastic results.

Edited by lunch_owl

1 hour ago, lunch_owl said:

Bro, you mentioned long hair center as a hair mill like it was a statement and now you are saying that you are unsure. Its unfair to a clinic that is doing trying to seperate themselves from hair mills to be called one.

But to give you some info, the doctor's name is ahmet yildirim. They work on 1-2 patients a day. They have different packages. As I understood, dr yildirim does a minimum of planning, drawing hairline, making slits and extractions and is present. In the vip package he does everything. And when it comes to the results, those who have posted has had fantastic results.

A statement wouldn't have a question mark at the end, Bro

Thanks for clarifying my uncertainty though. They sound legit if this is true

3 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

A statement wouldn't have a question mark at the end, Bro

Thanks for clarifying my uncertainty though. They sound legit if this is true

Your question mark was clearly in regards to the uncertainty if smile clinic was a hair mill. You wrote "similar to long hair center?" In that line you establish long hair center as a hair mill. So yes, that was a statement by you claiming tjat long hair center is a hair mill but unsure if smile is one.

No problem, if you doubt me just look their results posted by users on the internet and contact them as well. All the best

• Like 2