Konior - 2200 grafts fue

1 hour ago, Spring15 said:

Wow looks like a lot of shock loss in your mid scalp. Next couple months might be a bit rough. You'll come good 

I doubt that's shock loss, his hair are trimmed and flash is directly flashing on his scalp hence its looking like a shockloss..

I hope OP can post some pictures without harsh light..

• Administrators
17 hours ago, omgcorey said:

Here is a photo from today. I believe it is day 11. It is starting to get very flaky. 

20230514_133249.jpg

The work looks exceptional.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Wow looks like a lot of shock loss in your mid scalp. Next couple months might be a bit rough. You'll come good 

Sorry about the crappy photo. It isn't shock loss. It's just from the flash of the phone. It doesn't look that crazy. Hers another picture that may show a little better. Day 12

20230515_115052.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor

Work looked as clean as it gets...plus densely packed ...you have chosen a great doctor ....you will be in the ugly ducking phase right now i guess...best of luck and keep updating 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/7/2023 at 5:59 PM, stephcurry30 said:

Any update? Should be at the 4-5 month mark?

I'd be surprised if this guy comes back, looks like Konior implanted at a very high density so I imagine at 5 months he already looks phenomenal, and has forgotten hairloss was ever a thing!

• Administrators

Yes, please give us an update.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

23 minutes ago, HHH said:

I'd be surprised if this guy comes back, looks like Konior implanted at a very high density so I imagine at 5 months he already looks phenomenal, and has forgotten hairloss was ever a thing!

Haha! So common here for guys to start threads and then we never see them again. Come back omgcorey !! 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...