20 days FUE 5300 grafts with HDC Cyprus

Hello.

I came back just recently from a hair transplant FUE process in Cyprus with HDC. 

I wanted to share a bit my progress and hear further thoughts.

I am now 19 days after the 5300 grafts process, feeling well, didn't do anything special.

Postop back 1.jpg

post op side 1.jpg

Postop2.jpg

S.jpg

S+2.jpg

S+3.jpg

S+4.jpg

S+5.jpg

S+6.jpg

S+7.jpg

S+10.jpg

S+19.jpg

Edited by Sami Saviv
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sami Saviv said:

I am on Finasteride on and off for few years now. used hair fibers for more than 10 years

Why you are on and off? Cause of side effects? Your hair loss pattern is quite wierd...You have hair on the center which will be likely lost in the future without finasteride on a permanent basis

44 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

Why you are on and off? Cause of side effects? Your hair loss pattern is quite wierd...You have hair on the center which will be likely lost in the future without finasteride on a permanent basis

Ye. actually I tested my sperm quality lately and it was off the charts and positive so no.

I just didn't have the discipline because the fibers always sheltered my real ongoing problem so I just gave my self time offs and never took it VERY seriously (Also doubted the effect on me).

My situation is basically static for 5-6 years now I think.

22 minutes ago, follically challenged said:

Looking good, man!

Doctor comment on the hairloss pattern...? I've never seen this pattern before just wondering if there is a specific cause...?

wow never asked, Guess I should...

I had the same number of grafts in 2012.  Looking good!  Keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking just fine.  You have plenty to look forward to. You looked a lot like me in 2012. 

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Two months update guys.

So In the last 10 days I could see some movement around the normally thinning areas. It looks more or less the same to my situation before the transplant but I can see it is building up slowly around the problematic areas. 

S +60.jpg

Keep growing!  Looking forward to those pictures around month 3-4!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys.

Time for a Three month update

I don't know if it shows but I already have dramatic change in the front. The sides are looking better day by day and I would definitely say growing started 2-3 weeks ago. In the crown it might not be the case though.

s +90.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

Going Good ..can see the transplanted area(frontal part) geting darker that means hairs are sprouting out and the game begins now...crown will take time to show growth...Happy growing and keep updating my friend ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking really good!  I'm so glad you're satisfied.  Keep us posted each month!

• 3 weeks later...