Sea Salt Spray Discount Code for Pete and Pedro for HRN Members

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

Most of you know I started using sea salt spray a few months ago after @Bandit90 turned me on to them. Sea salt spray has been a game changer in creating a fuller and thicker head of hair. I use it daily. I've been trying to organize a group buy or discount code for the forum, and I finally got one from Pete and Pedro.

I contacted Pete and Pedro, a company owned by Aaron Marino (Alpha M), on YouTube. I arranged a 20% discount code for the forum (HRN20). This discount code is exclusive to forum members and applies to any product in the volumizing category, like their THICK Hair thickening cream, Volume styling powder, and sea salt spray. I haven't tried their styling powder or thickening cream, but they're sending me some bottles, and I'll review them for you when I receive them. 

FULL DISCLOSURE: Pete and Pedro is NOT sponsoring the forum in any way, and we are NOT receiving any form of commission on any sales. I did this because I wanted to get our community a good deal on products I believe would be helpful with hair transplants. 

You can use the discount code here:

https://peteandpedro.com/collections/bueno_hair_products

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, omarca said:

Thanks Melvin! This sea salt spray is better than the Gorrilla Sea Salt that you was using ?

To be honest, Im not sure that it’s better. They’re basically the same key ingredients. Sea salt and kelp. The only difference is with the discount the pete and pedro is a bit cheaper.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

I received the sea salt spray, volumizing powders and the hair cream yesterday. I’m gonna be doing a full review on YouTube. But I tried the sea salt spray and powder yesterday. 

29D69A31-6842-4EFF-8949-5FB36465881A.jpeg

I’m gonna be shooting a brand battle video soon. But here are some stats.

Pete and Pedro is 8.5 oz vs. slick gorilla 6.7

81DF4B63-F684-4512-A2EE-37803691D030.jpeg

Pete and Pedro is 1 oz vs. Slick Gorilla 0.7 oz

671ED6C4-729E-4027-8D0F-32F9D853482E.jpeg

You get a little more product for the price with Pete and Pedro. My immediate takeaway was the smell. Slick gorilla smells like sea weed. Pete and Pedro has a pleasant smell. Both products give you good volume. Stay tuned for the video. 

View my thread

• Administrators
3 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

is sea salt spray better then pomade for styling transplanted hair?

Yes, it makes your hair a lot fuller. It gives you a dry look. But you can combine it with a pomade. 

View my thread

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2023 at 5:36 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Hey Guys,

Most of you know I started using sea salt spray a few months ago after @Bandit90 turned me on to them. Sea salt spray has been a game changer in creating a fuller and thicker head of hair. I use it daily. I've been trying to organize a group buy or discount code for the forum, and I finally got one from Pete and Pedro.

I contacted Pete and Pedro, a company owned by Aaron Marino (Alpha M), on YouTube. I arranged a 20% discount code for the forum (HRN20). This discount code is exclusive to forum members and applies to any product in the volumizing category, like their THICK Hair thickening cream, Volume styling powder, and sea salt spray. I haven't tried their styling powder or thickening cream, but they're sending me some bottles, and I'll review them for you when I receive them. 

FULL DISCLOSURE: Pete and Pedro is NOT sponsoring the forum in any way, and we are NOT receiving any form of commission on any sales. I did this because I wanted to get our community a good deal on products I believe would be helpful with hair transplants. 

You can use the discount code here:

https://peteandpedro.com/collections/bueno_hair_products

Awesome. I just snagged some of this in anticipation of styling my hair for the first time in years soon. Thanks, Melvin.

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, airporteffect said:

Awesome. I just snagged some of this in anticipation of styling my hair for the first time in years soon. Thanks, Melvin.

Great, let me know how it works for you.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, RTC said:

How do you apply sea salt @Melvin- Moderator? Do you rub it into your hair, style, then let it dry? Or do you style your hair, then spray over the top?

I made a tutorial check it out 

https://youtube.com/shorts/-MzSNJ4GFqg?feature=share

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread