Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich (DHT Clinic) / FUE in a 55-year-old Asian: 2,411 grafts, post-op 14 months

This a 55-year-old, Asian, male who has receding hairline and very deep temples. He came in to the clinic wanting to restore his hairline but is on a limited budget. His donor hair density is good with an average of 77 follicular units/cm2. He underwent FUE with a total of 2,411 grafts harvested and transplanted at 40% density without complications. (1-hair graft = 371 grafts, 1-long and 1-short hair graft = 158 grafts, 2-hair graft = 1,171 grafts, 3-hair graft = 688 grafts, 4-hair grafts = 23; total number of hairs = 5,027 hairs). Below are his pre-op and 14 months post op photos. He is very happy with the result of his hair growth.

1.jpg

2-2.jpg

2.jpg

3-2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6-2.jpg

6.jpg

7-2.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Administrators

Very nice natural hairline, age-appropriate as well. Good job Dr. Path.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/31/2023 at 5:27 PM, Archan said:

Very nice natural hairline with adequate density .....very economical use of grafts dr path....👌

Thank you.

• Like 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Thank you everyone for the comments.