Treatment at Fuegenix clinic, Dr Munib Ahmad

Sin69

Hello everyone,

I am Sin69, i am 54 years old and i would like to share with you my experience i had on 21/02/2023 with the Fuegenix clinic, with Dr Munib Ahmad, it concerns 2450 grafts.

After three previous consultations at clinics in Belgium and the Netherlands, i chose the Fuegenix clinic as the fourth consultation.

My preference was already for the Fuegenix clinic, so lets say, i saved the best for last. And my choice was without a doubt immediately confirmed after this consultation.

And then the time has come, on 21/02 at 7:30 am as agreed i was very kindly received, everything was clearly explained again. During the treatment i was regularly asked how i feld, if i feld pain, etc etc. 

After the treatment i received a package for aftercare, and all instructions for the coming weeks. Dr Munib made it clear again that he expected pictures on a regular basis, and that i should not hesitate to contact him if i had any questions.

The personal contact with Dr Munib, the quick answers to my questions...gave me another confirmation that i had chosen the right clinic.

20230328_194913.jpg

20230328_213608.jpg

IMG-20230327-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20230327-WA0021.jpg

20230315_080748.jpg

20230328_195351.jpg

20230327_182812.jpg

• Like 1

pretty odd and suspicious for several people to have their first post immediately after creating their account to be with Dr. Ahmad.. @Kielse rat @Hairmagic @djlitonl and now you just in the last couple months that I've seen.. almost all of the results from him have had their first post and account creation be within a week of their surgery date. 

I hope that he isn't convincing patients to post here, or is providing a financial incentive to do so.

@Melvin- Moderator this seems strange for it to occur several times. I believe this should be investigated for the sake of ethics and transparency on this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

3 hours ago, Berik said:

pretty odd and suspicious for several people to have their first post immediately after creating their account to be with Dr. Ahmad.. @Kielse rat @Hairmagic @djlitonl and now you just in the last couple months that I've seen.. almost all of the results from him have had their first post and account creation be within a week of their surgery date. 

I hope that he isn't convincing patients to post here, or is providing a financial incentive to do so.

@Melvin- Moderator this seems strange for it to occur several times. I believe this should be investigated for the sake of ethics and transparency on this forum. 

what’s wrong with him asking his patients to post their journeys on here? the man’s pushing out really good work consistently, I for one am happy to see more results from the doctors on here, might help people make a decision on the doctor they chose in the future.. the more the merrier in my humble opinion lol 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

what’s wrong with him asking his patients to post their journeys on here? the man’s pushing out really good work consistently, I for one am happy to see more results from the doctors on here, might help people make a decision on the doctor they chose in the future.. the more the merrier in my humble opinion lol 

The same thing happened with several doctors, recently where Dr. Pekiner/his advisor Alex was incentivizing his patients to do so. Dr. Pekiner has essentially been shadowbanned from this forum ever since this incident. 

I find it strange the recent influx of these posts, all by new accounts registering the same day they post their account. 

I have no problem with this if it is mentioned in passing that this forum is a good place to share progress and a good community. I do have a problem if there is an incentive provided by the doctor to do so, in order to push his name and further his benefit, especially when this has happened in the past it has not been allowed. 

• Administrators

@Berik

I asked Dr. Munib to invite his patients to post back when we were considering his recommendation. This is different than giving his patients financial incentives to post. Anyone who’s posting here is doing it of their own free will. Do you have any proof he’s providing incentives? 

From what I have seen, Dr. Munib is providing a service very similar to Dr. Konior, a personalized service where he’s intimately involved with the patients aftercare. It doesn’t surprise me that his patients want to post, given the attention they’ve received. 

The Pekiner situation arose because his patients themselves told me they were getting discounts to post here. I heard it from multiple sources and confirmed it. So, it wasn’t like I made the accusation as soon as I saw a bunch of threads pop up. To clarify, he’s not shadowbanned either. Plenty of his patients post here. I banned his rep Alex, and refuse to consider his membership, unless he’s no longer involved.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, Sin69 said:

Hello everyone,

I am Sin69, i am 54 years old and i would like to share with you my experience i had on 21/02/2023 with the Fuegenix clinic, with Dr Munib Ahmad, it concerns 2450 grafts.

After three previous consultations at clinics in Belgium and the Netherlands, i chose the Fuegenix clinic as the fourth consultation.

My preference was already for the Fuegenix clinic, so lets say, i saved the best for last. And my choice was without a doubt immediately confirmed after this consultation.

And then the time has come, on 21/02 at 7:30 am as agreed i was very kindly received, everything was clearly explained again. During the treatment i was regularly asked how i feld, if i feld pain, etc etc. 

After the treatment i received a package for aftercare, and all instructions for the coming weeks. Dr Munib made it clear again that he expected pictures on a regular basis, and that i should not hesitate to contact him if i had any questions.

The personal contact with Dr Munib, the quick answers to my questions...gave me another confirmation that i had chosen the right clinic.

20230328_194913.jpg

20230328_213608.jpg

IMG-20230327-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20230327-WA0021.jpg

20230315_080748.jpg

20230328_195351.jpg

20230327_182812.jpg

Need to see pre operation pics to form any kind of opinion. Please provide.

• Valued Contributor

Imo incentivizing or not whats the problem if a doctor is asking a real patient to put their real pics....nothing wrong in that ...the problem should only be arise if any doctor is asking not to put pics of a bad outcome and incentivizing the patient for not publishing a bad outcome ..  I believe all the patients should be encouraged by the doctors to post their pics so that other members can see more results 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Hello Archaan,

Thank you for your reaction.

But to clear something out, Dr Munib never ask me to post pictures on this forum, he ask me when the treatment was done, to send pictures to his personal Whatsapp so that he can follow the results.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Archan said:

Imo incentivizing or not whats the problem if a doctor is asking a real patient to put their real pics....nothing wrong in that ...the problem should only be arise if any doctor is asking not to put pics of a bad outcome and incentivizing the patient for not publishing a bad outcome ..  I believe all the patients should be encouraged by the doctors to post their pics so that other members can see more results 

Incentivizing patients to post is a form of astroturfing. It’s not ethical or fair to the surgeons who don’t give incentives to post. If a surgeon is giving incentives you’ll see their name blasted everywhere, it may sway patients towards them as a result. 

That said, I don’t believe that’s what’s happening here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor

@Melvin- Moderator Yeh you may be true but again imo if forums would be flooded with patient reviews than its better for the sake of people only...more and more patient reviews are always beneficial to other people and community...

And Yeh dr ahmad is an excellent surgeon who is producing top notch results and the way he present his cases with hd pics and videos is incredible so his credibility cannot be challenged like this ...i would say he will be a great option to be in this recommended list

Edited by Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I actually think it's a good thing. It shows confidence in his results. He asks to post immediately after the surgery, so the outcome can go both ways. If he consistently showed bad results, people would notice and they won't go to him. But if his results are constantly high quality (like his results are right now) then it will attract people to him. 

If only all the hair mills asked their patients to post here... man, so many other people would be saved from harm!! 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Big Rome said:

Agree 100% with this. 

@Sin69 Happy growing, hope you get a home run result as usual from Munib Ahmad.

• Like 1

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

I don't see the problem with incentivising patients to post as long as there is transparency. The more honest results we have to review the better. 

No, that’s astroturfing. Honest would be patients coming here with no incentives. 

View my thread

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Otis james said:

What is “astroturfing”?!

It’s a marketing strategy used to give clout to a doctor by making it look like it’s regular patient’s talking about them, as opposed to paid or incentivized patients. 

That said, guys we’ve de-railed this legitimate review enough. Please direct further questions via pm. 

View my thread

On 3/30/2023 at 12:23 PM, Berik said:

It’s always nice if patients are willing to share their journey to help others. If patient’s are willing to do this, I definitely support this. There is never a financial discount or any form of compensation from my side. 

And the result is gonna be fire anyway. 

Edited by DrMunibAhmad
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...

This Dr is elite. One of the if not the very best out there

I used to say you can’t guarantee every result is going to be decent every time but this Dr’s is. I don’t think I’ve seen a bad case yet?  The early growth is phenomenal too. Whatever technique he uses it’s clearly a step ahead of 99% of other surgeons

Theres enough evidence across the usual forums and groups to dispel any suspicions as someone has mentioned earlier. The willingness of the clinic to post super high res photos and videos also demonstrates how sure of his work they are. 

• Like 3
  • Well Done 1

• 1 month later...