Dutasteride problem

szakal1222

19 hours ago, szakal1222 said:

can I have depression after 2 ml of dutarseride 0.025% topical used in two weeks? because that's how it feels? when will it come out of the system?

no way man

On 3/23/2023 at 4:49 PM, szakal1222 said:

can I have depression after 2 ml of dutarseride 0.025% topical used in two weeks? because that's how it feels? when will it come out of the system?

Yes some respond very bad to fina or duta  see this research paper one man got terrible sides with just one pill of fina :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7354335/

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

32 minutes ago, arthurSam said:

Yes some respond very bad to fina or duta  see this research paper one man got terrible sides with just one pill of fina :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7354335/

think you are from the company and you make people feel the worst, on another forum the same thing, and then you give links to some products, don't scare people

On 3/23/2023 at 9:55 PM, Eli_Avdikian said:

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling depressed. However it is highly unlikely that 2 ml of a tiny dose of topical dutasteride would cause depression that quickly

You knows Arthur sam?

17 hours ago, szakal1222 said:

think you are from the company and you make people feel the worst, on another forum the same thing, and then you give links to some products, don't scare people

I just report my experience sorry for that I do not want to scare you. 

I always recommend to people to try fina to see if they get sides but few people get sides after some time using it and even after stop it, when they try again, sides are present very quickly.  It is my own experience and the one of some other reports I saw in different discussion boards and on reddit.

But it is not the majority of course. 

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

16 hours ago, arthurSam said:

I just report my experience sorry for that I do not want to scare you. 

I always recommend to people to try fina to see if they get sides but few people get sides after some time using it and even after stop it, when they try again, sides are present very quickly.  It is my own experience and the one of some other reports I saw in different discussion boards and on reddit.

But it is not the majority of course. 

but for me it was 2 ml in two weeks 0.025 not even a tablet, so it's probably impossible? maybe I screwed up

On 3/23/2023 at 12:49 PM, szakal1222 said:

Absolutely, it blocks conversion from dihydroprogesterone to allopregnenolone which is potent positive allosteric modulator of GABA and it starts blocking this pathway the minute you begin using it.

Allopregnenolone is key for depression. 

10 minutes ago, mustang said:

Absolutely, it blocks conversion from dihydroprogesterone to allopregnenolone which is potent positive allosteric modulator of GABA and it starts blocking this pathway the minute you begin using it.

so I could feel like that even after 2 ml? then when I get over it, maybe I tell myself through neurosis. lots of people take it and they don't care,

20 minutes ago, mustang said:

how long does it take to leave the body? and returns to normal, I only used 1 ml 0.025 twice

2 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

do yo have physical symptoms like watery sperm? if no, then dut didnt go systematically and its most likely nocebo

when it comes to sexual intercourse with my girlfriend, Sperm is normal and thick, so that's okay

3 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

do yo have physical symptoms like watery sperm? if no, then dut didnt go systematically and its most likely nocebo

watery sperm is not the only side of systemic dut exposure. Any sexual side effect such as  ED, low libido, dec ejaculatory volume, abnormal orgasm are all effects that it was gone systemic. Brain fog as well. 

I wish more users would stop spreading this NOCEBO non-sense. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 12345 said:

watery sperm is not the only side of systemic dut exposure. Any sexual side effect such as  ED, low libido, dec ejaculatory volume, abnormal orgasm are all effects that it was gone systemic. Brain fog as well. 

I wish more users would stop spreading this NOCEBO non-sense. 

understand everything, but I used only 2 ml in two weeks, not even the whole, with a dose of 0.025%, so it's probably impossible for me? And if so, when will it come out?

21 minutes ago, szakal1222 said:

understand everything, but I used only 2 ml in two weeks, not even the whole, with a dose of 0.025%, so it's probably impossible for me? And if so, when will it come out?

I cannot tell you when it will leave your system. You can look up the half life of the drug online and maybe get a guesstimate.

But if you were depression free before you took the drug, and did not experience factors that would cause depression during the time of usage, then I think its safe to assume it was the addition of this new product to your daily regimen. I think you are old enough to put two and two together. 

Edited by 12345

9 minutes ago, 12345 said:

I cannot tell you when it will leave your system. You can look up the half life of the drug online and maybe get a guesstimate.

But if you were depression free before you took the drug, and did not experience factors that would cause depression during the time of usage, then I think its safe to assume it was the addition of this new product to your daily regimen. I think you are old enough to put two and two together. 

Of course Xyon is now the forum sponsor, so they do not want to hear that their product can possibly cause people depression bc thats bad for business. 

have neurosis and mild depressive states, also before dutasteride, I think that the dose is too small for anything to happen to me, a neurotic person is a master at winding up for the worst, so I combined two things and that's how it came to be, I don't think I will use it again, they are any natural things that might help with dht a bit?

3 minutes ago, szakal1222 said:

have neurosis and mild depressive states, also before dutasteride, I think that the dose is too small for anything to happen to me, a neurotic person is a master at winding up for the worst, so I combined two things and that's how it came to be, I don't think I will use it again, they are any natural things that might help with dht a bit?

so then perhaps it was not the dut that caused the problem.

just stop taking the dut and see a doctor about treating the depression. thats all you can do at this point. 

whatever dut you took will eventually leave your system. but i think seeing a mental health professional should be priority at this point.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 12345 said:

so then perhaps it was not the dut that caused the problem.

just stop taking the dut and see a doctor about treating the depression. thats all you can do at this point. 

whatever dut you took will eventually leave your system. but i think seeing a mental health professional should be priority at this point.

Thanks for your help, so there won't be permanent side effects with such a small dose that will wear off quickly? if you could recommend me natural ways after all, because hair is important to me, and I know that these duty and fins are not for me.

31 minutes ago, szakal1222 said:

Thanks for your help, so there won't be permanent side effects with such a small dose that will wear off quickly? if you could recommend me natural ways after all, because hair is important to me, and I know that these duty and fins are not for me.

you could try topical pumpkin seed oil for the alleged anti dht benefits. Not many options unfortunately. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, szakal1222 said:

so I could feel like that even after 2 ml? then when I get over it, maybe I tell myself through neurosis. lots of people take it and they don't care,

It is possible, half life of the drug is 4-5 weeks

It will take 2-3 months to clear your system entirely.

Best bet is low dose topical finasteride (0.01%, Liposomal) that clears fast if you have any sides and or CB0301 1%

Natural route Saw Palmetto Mesotherapy works quite well. It has Pumpkin Seed, Saw Palmetto at 20% concentration (megadose) and growth factors.

11 hours ago, mustang said:

It is possible, half life of the drug is 4-5 weeks

It will take 2-3 months to clear your system entirely.

Best bet is low dose topical finasteride (0.01%, Liposomal) that clears fast if you have any sides and or CB0301 1%

Natural route Saw Palmetto Mesotherapy works quite well. It has Pumpkin Seed, Saw Palmetto at 20% concentration (megadose) and growth factors.

Saw Palmetto Mesotherapy?? is this a technique or a brand??

• Administrators
On 3/23/2023 at 8:49 AM, szakal1222 said:

You could be experiencing depression from life events. Technically, hair loss itself could make you depressed. If you’re concerned stop using it that’s my advice.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.