Belgium FUE clinics

pmill

It seem like the most impressive FUE results are comming from Belgium..what do you guys think about thier FUE Results?Which Doctors do you think are doing the Best quality FUE work over there?

It seem like the most impressive FUE results are comming from Belgium..what do you guys think about thier FUE Results?Which Doctors do you think are doing the Best quality FUE work over there?

Pmill,

In Belgium, you have two world renowned surgeons doing both excellent FUT and FUE work, Coalition members Dr. Devroye and Dr. Feriduni.

In my opinion, they're doing work on par with other leading surgeons in the world and if you're looking in Belgium, you would do yourself a great disservice not to consider them.

Best wishes,

Bill

The question is: how come it is only Belgium that is producing good results? Why is it that there is not one decent FUE or Strip surgeon in the UK? It is not like there isn't a market for it.

Any thoughts?

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

Yea that's odd,i heard about so many getting butchered in the UK...Hey Bill does Devroye or Feriduni do work in the U.S? i remember reading somewhere that Devroye does work here and in belgium?can you please provide info?thanks.

Belgium-region definitely has a robust # of FUE practices. My only caution would be that some of them seem to play it pretty aggressively, and I've never seen enough quality documentation and transparency to really feel comfortable. (Ilter, Reyes, e.g.)

Devroye and Feriduni have looked super-ethical and sound from all I've seen and I agree that it's a no-brainer to consult w/ them if you're keen on FUE there.

It is interesting that FUE is so concentrated in that area of Europe. But, I'm not sure that it necessarily dwarfs the quality that can be found in the U.S. Feller has been doing high-quality FUE for a while, and Shapiro seems to have really embraced it with increasing success, too.

I think the dearth of quality FUE in the UK has something to with a cycle connected to (healthy) competition of business, which Spex mentioned, or the lack thereof. The Farjos are the only clinic in the entire country that I can think of performing sound work. If, say, there were even 4 other "Farjos" spread throughout the UK, I can't imagine this wouldn't place the current clinics operating at a relative level of "adequacy" in peril, forcing at least *some* of them to increase their standards. This sequence could then have a snowball effect. I could be totally wrong, but it's one of the few reasons I can think of...

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by pmill:

Yea that's odd,i heard about so many getting butchered in the UK...

This thread is about FUE, and "butchering" is not a term I would associate with a poor procedure even done by a monkey.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Originally posted by beardywierdy:

Hi

I had strip with Dr Feriduni 2 months ago- you can see my photos if you do a search on my name.He does do FUE, in fact he has posted FUE results on here. He also offers a package for travel.

Hope this helps

hey beardy,yea i've seen feriduni's results they look very good,bisanga is at the top also,someone else mentioned feller in the U.S, i know he's very skilled at FUE also i just havent seen as many before and after FUE'S as Bisanga,plus Bisanga charges alot less,i think half.

I think Mwamba is the best one in belgium, best growing rate and also after care is great.

he practices a special fue technique, like he only extractes small sessions up to 200 grafts, leaves them until all 200 are finished and then he takes them out completely to transfer them in the balding area.

other docs extract much more, so the are out of the scalp longer.

also a difference to some other fue clinics he is doing about 1000 grafts a day, where other ones are doing 2000-3000.

so you can make your own opinion icon_wink.gif

I think 1000 FUE per day is a good number to help ensure high quality extraction and implantation. I had 2-3 techs and the doc and it took from about 9:00 am till 4:30 with a few short breaks. I would do multiple days if I wanted more.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Originally posted by nw2-3:

i had 800 from 10.30 till 9.00 pm, so high quality in this time, i don??t think it??s good to do more than 1200 a day.

nw2 -3 did you go to dr mwamba?

• 5 years later...
I think Mwamba is the best one in belgium, best growing rate and also after care is great.icon_wink.gif

Hi. We at WHTC are exclusively dedicated to provide the best hair loss treatments for male and female hair loss sufferers. Below is the link to a video featuring the MyWHTC clinic where Dr. Patrick Mwamba is chief surgeon. Enjoy the tour!

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians