Dr. Feriduni FUE 3631 grafts Mar 2023

Tommie

15 hours ago, SpaceX said:

Hi Tommy, nice results! I was wondering if the second picture from the start of your topic is just the result of using finasteride? 

Hard to say, there were also other factors involved, like microneedling and some diet supplements. I think there was some recovery, perhaps fin was one of the drivers.

14 hours ago, duchaine said:

OLPALEX 3 could be great in these cases.

Thanks for the tip! I will look into that. I don't mind it that much, I spend almost no time styling hair and still they look decent.

On 1/5/2024 at 11:29 AM, Gatsby said:

@Tommie from where you first started, to then commencing and responding so well to finasteride to your results today, you look incredible mate! 👌

I also do really like the result. It's somewhat rewarding that the suffering of the ugly duckling phase was worth it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!

I had the final consultation with dr. Feriduni. I think everything looks very positive :) We see very nice coverage, it looks natural, we confirmed that I react to finasteride very well, the donor area has barely any scarring visible. Doctor expects that with time my hair should still get thicker and less curly, so he invited me for voluntary visit in a year or two to see the real final result.

Doctor showed me compilation of three pics to show my progress - before starting fin, before surgery (on fin 1 year+) and one year after the surgery. Somehow I didn't realized yet how much has it changed.

Before fin:

image.thumb.jpeg.5909cf0c02a0e46c627f6c4d909df5dd.jpeg

Before surgery (on fin):
image.thumb.jpeg.40fd0b0559620ca2be19abc95cbf0d09.jpeg

After surgery:

image.thumb.jpeg.0b6dcce494e0b41fc5b1fdc0eeb85a87.jpeg

And a few more final consultation pics:
image.thumb.jpeg.1023f85f7a0496a98e4b468812db14ee.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b35b401eec614143a840ad386bbcfa42.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.43d87c98136f2bcbec885b42d6035a3a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0fb3ceac8c3bf490d90e6c81726d3267.jpeg

3 minutes ago, davidn said:

did dr feriduni give an estimate of how much donor might be left?

Yes, in the surgery report. Remaining Total Donor Capacity is estimated at +/- 9500 - 10000 FU's.

6 minutes ago, Tommie said:

Yes, in the surgery report. Remaining Total Donor Capacity is estimated at +/- 9500 - 10000 FU's.

is this how much donor you have for surgery or how many follicles your donor has?

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Absolutely brilliant 

115F561A-BE07-4D8D-A8CA-6A9F87C2EC58.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.