Recommendation on the hairline

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, Rock92 said:

How do you judge the implants? just curious

Can't judge tht perfectly bt still can make a guess work from the pic abt the density of the implantation and hairline design 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 minute ago, Archan said:

Can't judge tht perfectly bt still can make a guess work from the pic abt the density of the implantation and hairline design 

hmm.. ok

They implanted 4580 grafts in total.

Should i wait to heal or fly back after 1 day of surgery?

I had my second surgery today (tuesday) and my flight is on thursday morning.

I wanted to know what other people did. Anything that i can learn from you all.

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Rock92 said:

hmm.. ok

They implanted 4580 grafts in total.

Nice...actually your hair thickness is looking good so i guess you will get good coverage ....mostly people fly back in a day or two bt there are few clinics who are providing post operative care like 3-4 days of head washing and LLLT so patient gets better healing and dont form too many scabs...so talk to your clinic and ask them 

--> My Thread

• Moderators
On 3/14/2023 at 10:55 AM, Rock92 said:

i wanted a lower hairline but i guess i changed my mind when the patient coordinator explained me the issue with temples.

I think that was the best choice. it will look lower than the line drawn when it all grows in. 

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Its my 4th day after the surgery and i have been having scorching itching in my scalp. I took pain killer and anti allgergic medicine last night but its not calming much... Is this normal?

ECB35B05-B050-4F9A-8939-D4A57FC651A1.thumb.jpeg.7212b3a5e41bee1f70149f1b8d9168c9.jpegECB35B05-B050-4F9A-8939-D4A57FC651A1.thumb.jpeg.7212b3a5e41bee1f70149f1b8d9168c9.jpeg010D8E3A-DEA4-40E8-8A2D-7747A8D69997.thumb.jpeg.1b3d1206d85aebad269b5ad2e625fd56.jpeg

E6C6E6CC-F29B-401F-804E-7286DDDDC734.jpeg

• Valued Contributor
13 hours ago, Rock92 said:

Its absolutely fine...many of the people goes through this extreme itchiness phase...ask your doctor if you could use some cream to moisturise your scalp and nt let it get too dry....

--> My Thread

• Moderators

You can put Aquaphor on the donor area. It helps healing and it reduces the tingling, itchiness. It works for me. You should be able to get it at any pharmacy, at least in the USA anyway.

ScreenShot2023-03-19at3_17_17PM.png.77fc2008fef52404248cb3bd20b2f677.png

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor

@Rock92 you will have even less growth over the coming month. It looks perfect to me. As much as this plays with our minds there really is no point letting the ugly dick live rent free in your head. You can't give a true estimate of what's going on even after 6 months. Wishing you all the best!

• Like 3

• Moderators

It started shedding. That's why it looks thin in some spots. Most of it will probably fall out very soon. It starts growing in again after a few months. It's all normal. Unfortunately it has to look worse before it looks better.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

• 2 weeks later...

From my limited knowledge, it looks normal. I’m sue for surgery next year. I do wonder if putting a hat on and just forgetting about it for 3-4 months is the way to go! Obsessing at such an early stage had to be the most unnecessary stress…?? 

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Rock92 said:

@BeHappy@Gatsby@Judelaw @HairFunk @A_4_Archan

Any opinion on the current status of the scalp? It looks like I am back to where I started this journey a month ago.

Yeh you are back to where you started ...you will start noticing baby hair sprouting around 2.5-3 months post op...and you will start seeing proper growth after 4-5 months post op...so its a waiting game and this stage is the toughest so i wud advice you not to look at the scalp or think abt it too much and let the hairs grow(i cn understand its tough to avoid it)...and i hope you are on medication ...

--> My Thread