Progress: 1mg Fin and Topical Minodixil twice a day

One month progress.

Left before,

right one month later.

i have naturally light blond hair thats why small hairs are light colour.

1mg Fin daily

Minoxidil twice daily

DHT blocking shampoo also added

Surgery scheduled in May

Slow progress

1B897F3C-CE74-4794-9E34-6BF7C7C9FC75.jpeg

• Like 1

• Moderators

In that last picture it looks like you have a lot of new hairs popping up. In a few more months this could turn out to be an amazing improvement.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

FUE capilar has a fixed price doesnt matter the grafts. Dr Gur gave realistic evaluation and dont wanna lower the hair line and make it like square (like all the hair mills do). We will follow natural like a first fill in the front and slightly the mid without over harvesting. The remaining might be covered with meds, if not there will remain enough grafts for secondABDA753D-BBE0-4047-813A-265775C6834A.thumb.jpeg.c5c081d1ddfd0f8367d1875efa27be6f.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 2:42 AM, magn1fikus said:

1mg daily Finasteride

Minoxidil topical twice daily

grow out as much hair as possible to see the pattern in which the hair grows

Did they ask you for a deposit? I mean advance payment before arrival?

2 minutes ago, magn1fikus said:

same here but i went for normal

anyhow only 2 surgeries per day

it s for sure better than hair mill

Yes, because most Turkish do 4 or more, for example, the Bircan clinic does 6-7 operations per day🥲

Just now, Stefaniwicz said:

Yes, because most Turkish do 4 or more, for example, the Bircan clinic does 6-7 operations per day🥲

i did my research for 2 months. i called at least 25 clinics. average number of patients per day 15.

the top ones that do one or two per day

Bicer 

gur

turan

HLC

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, magn1fikus said:

Update 3 months on Fin 1mg and topical Minox twice a day

Soon switching to oral minoxidil

Fue surgery in 1 month

left 2 months ago

right todayCCDA68CC-C165-4CBF-B0DB-F3482751895A.thumb.jpeg.14a5f612610d455ca14c9e259cd22de2.jpeg

With this kind of a response I would highly recommend that you give this a good year to see what can be achieved by meds alone. You might be pleasantly surprised. I mean these are only 12 week results not 12 months. Definitely delay the surgery. 👌

Fully agree with @Gatsby. You want to preserve all the grafts you have with your Norwood 6/7 future... if you end up getting surgery before all grafts have been "resurrected" it will be a loss of who knows how many. Also, you got more results in 1 month than I have in 5 so far - I'm jealous. You definitely are a hyper responder. 

Add in dermarolling/tretinoin potentially, wait 2 years to observe Finasteride/Minoxidil full effects and you honestly might get to a point where instead of needing 5-6k grafts for coverage you only need 3k.. 

Edited by Berik
  • Like 1

When people are talking about wasting grafts, it's not about the money, it's more so about placing grafts in places where you don't need them - like on the crown instead of using those in the future for a hairline reconstruction or in the midscalp for added destiny.. a month out should be enough time to get back your deposit at most clinics, depending on their policy. 

2 hours ago, Berik said:

When people are talking about wasting grafts, it's not about the money, it's more so about placing grafts in places where you don't need them - like on the crown instead of using those in the future for a hairline reconstruction or in the midscalp for added destiny.. a month out should be enough time to get back your deposit at most clinics, depending on their policy. 

2 hours ago, Berik said:

Fully agree with @Gatsby. You want to preserve all the grafts you have with your Norwood 6/7 future... if you end up getting surgery before all grafts have been "resurrected" it will be a loss of who knows how many. Also, you got more results in 1 month than I have in 5 so far - I'm jealous. You definitely are a hyper responder. 

Add in dermarolling/tretinoin potentially, wait 2 years to observe Finasteride/Minoxidil full effects and you honestly might get to a point where instead of needing 5-6k grafts for coverage you only need 3k.. 

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

With this kind of a response I would highly recommend that you give this a good year to see what can be achieved by meds alone. You might be pleasantly surprised. I mean these are only 12 week results not 12 months. Definitely delay the surgery. 👌

Thank you guys for the feedback 

but even HLC in ankara recommended to use fin and minox to strengthen donor area

As i said before 

mainly after consulting FUE capilar we aiming max 2900-3000 grafts for the front

not going to waste any grafts on the crown

the mid scalp and crown mainly by meds

front will be just to compliment the meds