Looking for an affordable hair transplant option - 5K-6K$

Hey all, I'm 10 months post a successful hair transplant with BHR clinic in Israel that cost me about 9k$, and am now looking for an affordable clinic (in any location) to treat the crown and top areas.

I've looked around this forum and several others but haven't really found what I'm looking for yet; most of the postings here or there seem to be either recommendations on top-notch doctors or diss-recommendations about bs doctors/hair mills - neither of which entirely applies in my case. What I'm looking for is just a reliable "good enough" doctor who consistently delivers reasonable results at around 5K-6K$.

What clinics have you had success with or heard good things about that offer quality results at this price range?

b3790c73-8052-4e5c-b5a0-fb63621078ee.jpg

IMG_20220521_133631.jpg

• Valued Contributor

Imo you can consider dr turan ,dr nader ,dr Camacho ,dr kongkiat laorwong ..this all doctors have shown good results and they are reasonably priced...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

3 hours ago, Archan said:

Imo you can consider dr turan ,dr nader ,dr Camacho ,dr kongkiat laorwong ..this all doctors have shown good results and they are reasonably priced...

Appreciate it, I will check them.

• Like 1

Within your budget you could consider dr yaman, dr Gur, dr turan and dr demirsoy. These doctors can give you a good result at a reasonable price which is lower than your Max budget. 

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Within your budget you could consider dr yaman, dr Gur, dr turan and dr demirsoy. These doctors can give you a good result at a reasonable price which is lower than your Max budget. 

Thanks, I've contacted Fuecapilar and waiting for a reply.

Are there more names anyone can think of?

On 3/3/2023 at 10:59 PM, Mando said:

Hey all, I'm 10 months post a successful hair transplant with BHR clinic in Israel that cost me about 9k$, and am now looking for an affordable clinic (in any location) to treat the crown and top areas.

I've looked around this forum and several others but haven't really found what I'm looking for yet; most of the postings here or there seem to be either recommendations on top-notch doctors or diss-recommendations about bs doctors/hair mills - neither of which entirely applies in my case. What I'm looking for is just a reliable "good enough" doctor who consistently delivers reasonable results at around 5K-6K$.

What clinics have you had success with or heard good things about that offer quality results at this price range?

b3790c73-8052-4e5c-b5a0-fb63621078ee.jpg

IMG_20220521_133631.jpg

Hi gever,

take in consideration that the crown is a harder area to gain good coverage density, by your back head photo it seems there's a large area to cover that may require around 3000 grafts, also depending on the quality of your donor that can't be viewed here.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

9 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Hi gever,

take in consideration that the crown is a harder area to gain good coverage density, by your back head photo it seems there's a large area to cover that may require around 3000 grafts, also depending on the quality of your donor that can't be viewed here.

Hi friend, yes I think it will take a minimum of 3000 grafts to achieve an ok density, potentially up to 4000. Thankfully, I was told by BHR that my donor area is suitable for this

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mando said:

Thanks, I've contacted Fuecapilar and waiting for a reply.

Are there more names anyone can think of?

Except of FueCapilar I would consider dr Yaman and Dr demirsoy. Search for them by typing their names on the search bar of the forum. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Interesting strategy to get the hairline done at BHR and the crown and midscalp somewhere else 👍 following closely 

Yes :) The front area was the most crucial for me, so I went to the best clinic I could afford.
The top and crown areas are also important, but I feel that a reasonable-enough doctor should suffice.
Though I'd happily go again to BHR if it wasn't so expensive

24 minutes ago, Mando said:

Yes :) The front area was the most crucial for me, so I went to the best clinic I could afford.
The top and crown areas are also important, but I feel that a reasonable-enough doctor should suffice.

Any pictured from your first surgery? Notice you don't have your own topic

43 minutes ago, Mando said:

Very smart and interesting strategy lol 👍 don’t think I’ve seen it done here 

On 3/5/2023 at 7:01 PM, thetdog666 said:

Any pictured from your first surgery? Notice you don't have your own topic

I've created a topic. Pictures aren't perfect will try to improve them soon :)

On 3/5/2023 at 7:50 PM, Dillpickle123 said:

Very smart and interesting strategy lol 👍 don’t think I’ve seen it done here 

Lol thanks. It seemed to me like the most reasonable approach if I wanted to save some $ without compromising too much on the quality.

On 3/4/2023 at 1:41 PM, Jackdaniels said:

Is Dr. Yaman recommended even though his technicians are doing the grafts extraction?
I talked with the clinic, they seem very professional.
Their price is really low - $3250 for an all-inclusive 4000+ grafts DHI transplant (with hotel, transportation, etc.)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mando said:

Is Dr. Yaman recommended even though his technicians are doing the grafts extraction?
I talked with the clinic, they seem very professional.
Their price is really low - $3250 for an all-inclusive 4000+ grafts DHI transplant (with hotel, transportation, etc.)

In most clinics the extraction of grafts. For example in eugenix in all surgeries the extractions are done by techs. Freitas and couto also use techs for grafts extractions. So you don’t have to worry about that. 

yea yaman is a great value for money choice…and dr yaman participates in all of his hair transplants by doing the plan, design and incisions into the scalp. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
On 3/6/2023 at 3:35 AM, Mando said:

Personally I would wait and save up and stick with the same doctor.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

In most clinics the extraction of grafts. For example in eugenix in all surgeries the extractions are done by techs. Freitas and couto also use techs for grafts extractions. So you don’t have to worry about that. 

yea yaman is a great value for money choice…and dr yaman participates in all of his hair transplants by doing the plan, design and incisions into the scalp. 

Thanks. They also offer a two days procedure with fully manual extraction for 5K$. Considering it's a 4000+ grafts operation, will it be better than a one-day session? What are the benefits of a fully manual extraction?