Dr. Turan FUE 2,551 grafts.

I was told that by the interpreter who works for Dr. Turan. He said Dr. Turan was most likely going to retire / transition to do a limited amount of surgeries on a VIP type basis in the next 1+ year. 

On 6/2/2023 at 2:35 AM, pahey345 said:

I’ve just hit the 3 month mark! Time certainly does fly :) Attached are some photos of my current state/ my surgical report. My ugly duckling phase was brutal up until a few weeks ago and I’m starting to turn the corner out of it. I think the next couple of months should be good 🤞

IMG_6127.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6124.jpeg

IMG_6123.jpeg

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

IMG_6118.jpeg

IMG_6117.jpeg

IMG_6142.jpeg

IMG_6140.jpeg

IMG_6164.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

Great progress so far for 3 months. Best days are coming..dr turan’S hairlines are awesome 👏🏼 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, pahey345 said:

I was told that by the interpreter who works for Dr. Turan. He said Dr. Turan was most likely going to retire / transition to do a limited amount of surgeries on a VIP type basis in the next 1+ year. 

Right, interesting. The contact person there said not the case 🤷

Edited by MaximumMM

• Valued Contributor
On 3/5/2023 at 10:29 AM, pahey345 said:

I’m still waiting on the report and when I get it I’ll post the results. Dr. Turan does 2 patients per day and he’s grooming his replacement Dr. as she was present for much of the procedure. Dr. Turan is probably going to retire in the next 1+ year so I’d highly suggest anyway wanting a surgery from him to get on the schedule asap. 

On what basis are you making such assumptions of him getting retired ? Did anyone from fuecapilar or dr turan tell you this? This wild assumption of yours is spreading like a fire everywhere...so now please sprinkle some water to it ..lol

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

3 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

On what basis are you making such assumptions of him getting retired ? Did anyone from fuecapilar or dr turan tell you this? This wild assumption of yours is spreading like a fire everywhere...so now please sprinkle some water to it ..lol

I was told by a member of his staff. I regret even posting it since people don’t like hearing it and blame the messenger. 

• Valued Contributor
7 minutes ago, pahey345 said:

I was told by a member of his staff. I regret even posting it since people don’t like hearing it and blame the messenger. 

But the clinic said that no one said anything like that and thats why many people are reacting as such...but its fine i think there may be some miscommunication 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

@FUECAPILAR

Can you respond to this rumor? 

3 hours ago, pahey345 said:

On 6/26/2023 at 3:43 PM, pahey345 said:

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/27/2023 at 12:43 AM, pahey345 said:

19 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@FUECAPILAR

Can you respond to this rumor? 

@Melvin- Moderator@pahey345
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to inform that this rumor cannot be further from truth.

Both Dr Turan and Dr Gur are training other Doctors to increase capacity in our clinic, but neither Dr Turan or Dr Gur will retire/transition or change their involvement in their surgeries.

Hence we hope this rumor to end up here,

Best regards

Jose Navarrete
---
www.fuecapilar.com
email: myhair@fuecapilar.com
Tlf/whatsapp: +90 542 250 0909

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 10:46 AM, jbx96 said:

How did you pay? Did you pay when you booked or did you pay when you arrived at the clinic?

Hello jbx96,

there is a 500€ deposit which has to be paid when doing the booking. The remaining balance is paid at the clinic.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Jose Navarrete
---
www.fuecapilar.com
email: myhair@fuecapilar.com
Tlf/whatsapp: +90 542 250 0909

• 7 months later...

1 year update from Surgery with Dr. Turan for 2,551 grafts. I think it turned out well and I’m quite happy. Taking 1mg fin daily and 2.5mg oral minoxidil daily. No detrimental sides. 

IMG_3389.jpeg

IMG_3388.jpeg

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3380.jpeg

IMG_3382.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

IMG_3374.jpeg

IMG_3372.jpeg

• Well Done 2