4000 Grafts with Dr Ozlem Bicer Feb 2023

Augustine72

• Valued Contributor

Yeh you are right on track and the transplanted area is geting darker...you will start getting good and noticeable growth from now on....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 weeks later...

5 month update

Getting some good growth on the sides and crown area that started earlier this month. The hairs are short and will need to fill in fuller as time goes on, but going from shiny bald skin with zero hairs to something there has been exciting. I rarely wear hats out anymore and feel good when out in public. 

Each month should be getting better and better. 

Took a few shots outside in the full sun as well, which obviously highlights all the thin areas. 

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_3229.JPG

IMG_3255.JPG

IMG_3257.JPG

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3261.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

IMG_3265.JPG

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators

This growth is insane for 5 months brotha. The crown is coming along nicely 🤌

0ABE1975-8212-4A14-9FDE-40638F7486DC.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DomTransplant said:

@Augustine72 - any chance of the 6 month update!? Excited to see how you're coming along...

It is growing in great, will post some pics tomorrow. I am currently in the Canadian Rockies hiking. Here are some outdoor pics from my hike yesterday. Tomorrow I will get some close up pics outside with the crown.

IMG_3570.thumb.JPG.fedcd7c42a9c902ef1251ba9431a3faf.JPGIMG_3583.thumb.JPG.2ab3b109607563126116975a0942fc14.JPG IMG_3563.thumb.JPG.a217293682342ec68281a4187e6cea51.JPG

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 9/10/2023 at 9:18 PM, Augustine72 said:

It is growing in great, will post some pics tomorrow. I am currently in the Canadian Rockies hiking. Here are some outdoor pics from my hike yesterday. Tomorrow I will get some close up pics outside with the crown.

IMG_3570.thumb.JPG.fedcd7c42a9c902ef1251ba9431a3faf.JPGIMG_3583.thumb.JPG.2ab3b109607563126116975a0942fc14.JPG IMG_3563.thumb.JPG.a217293682342ec68281a4187e6cea51.JPG

You look like a movie star man, the hairline is perfect 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/11/2023 at 9:28 AM, rs525 said:

That looks really nice. Are you in the St. Augustine area? I'm in the Jacksonville area and considering hair transplant surgery, but Turkey seems too far away.

Yes I am in St Augustine if you ever want to connect and discuss in further detail. Turkey was far away yes, but this was a one shot deal and wanted to choose the best. 

• Like 1

Apologies on the delay in getting you guys some pics, I am traveling until October, living the van life.

I took outside and inside. Obviously outside sunlight accentuates all flaws and highlights areas that don't have the density. Still have some work to do on the crown but I don't have huge expectations. Dr. Bicer said that I really needed two procedures to get the crown density were it needs to be. So she concentrated the 1st procedure on the front and sides then filled in the crown as best she could. I am undecided if I am going to go for a second round. I will assess after 12-16 months to see how it all comes in. So far I am very pleased with the progress. 

IMG_3616.JPG

IMG_3645.JPG

IMG_3644.JPG

IMG_3643.JPG

IMG_3642.JPG

IMG_3641.JPG

IMG_3622.JPG

IMG_3621.JPG

IMG_3619.JPG

IMG_3617.JPG

On 9/11/2023 at 9:54 AM, Spring15 said:

Are those background landscapes photoshopped? Looks too good to be true hah. Hair looking great too

I know right! The backgrounds look fake, but they are the Canadian Rockies. I am in Banff National Park right now. Heading back into the US this weekend to go to Glacier National Park. More hiking and mountain biking to do

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Augustine72 said:

Yes I am in St Augustine if you ever want to connect and discuss in further detail. Turkey was far away yes, but this was a one shot deal and wanted to choose the best. 

Much obliged. I'm younger than you and my hair loss isn't as bad as yours before you got your transplant so I'm not really in a hurry.

• 3 weeks later...

Seven month update, not a lot of difference from last month. Just got first haircut and I think they cut little too much off so it might look actually a little thin on top in the crown area. But I know they had to do some trimming so it encourages growth. 

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_3853.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

IMG_3847.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

IMG_3840.JPG

IMG_3839.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...