Am I a good candidate for hair transplant??I talked to long hair Center,Vera clinic and dr resul yaman.They quoted me for 4500-4800 grafts

safwan

I’m on finasteride and minoxidil 5%.2 years ago I had good amount of hairs but despite using this product my hair is falling like crazy  and I don’t want to be bald….I saw 3 posts about dr Ahmet yildrim in this forum thought he will be a good fit for me 

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, safwan said:

EBBE8841-8DB9-47C6-A3BC-C0A2C998324B.jpeg

105C990C-B3FC-42FB-A6AE-43A56098EAA1.jpeg

58BB3B62-291D-4426-90E6-A089805828A3.jpeg

If you can thn plz post pic of your back so evry1 can see your donor area and cam give you suggestions accordingly ....only after seeing donor area someone can advice if you are fit for surgery or nt.....

You can consider oral minoxidil and finasteride after consulting ur surgeon and can even consider prp therapy ... All of that would make you hair fuller and thicker and will give you a better coverage.....

There are many good surgeons if budget isnt a barrier ....you can go through the surgeon's recommended list over here...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 months later...
  • Valued Contributor

In turkey if you wanna go for a budget option than imo dr gur , dr turan and dr demirsoy would be better than others in that budget segment ...though everyone will have different opinions regarding this so you can go on with whom you feel comfortable with.. 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Pekiner, Gur, Yaman, Bicer, Turan or Keiser. Lots of names to look at. Please do yourself a favour and dont chose to go into any of the hairmills. 

Also as the other user said scroll through other forums such as Italian and Spanish ones, lots of info in there besides here. There is also a recommended list for you to peek if youd like. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

In turkey if you wanna go for a budget option than imo dr gur , dr turan and dr demirsoy would be better than others in that budget segment ...though everyone will have different opinions regarding this so you can go on with whom you feel comfortable with.. 

Agreed. All three of those are good

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2023 at 2:57 PM, TheGreatPretender said:

Pekiner, Gur, Yaman, Bicer, Turan or Keiser. Lots of names to look at. Please do yourself a favour and dont chose to go into any of the hairmills. 

Also as the other user said scroll through other forums such as Italian and Spanish ones, lots of info in there besides here. There is also a recommended list for you to peek if youd like. 

Please if you can send me the recommended list, i would highly appreciate it. Thanks 

9 minutes ago, Abdul said:

Please if you can send me the recommended list, i would highly appreciate it. Thanks 

As far as Turkish surgeons go this is my recommended list. Please bear in mind my reesearch on turkey more in specific is limited because I have focused mostly on other european options. You can try and get a feel from what other users would tell you. 

Do your own diligence though and make sure you compare any results to the ones that are similar to yours. Take your time and avoid rushing it through, pick someone only once you are dead set and you know all factors that will influence your proccedure.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 6:36 AM, safwan said:

I’m on finasteride and minoxidil 5%.2 years ago I had good amount of hairs but despite using this product my hair is falling like crazy  and I don’t want to be bald….I saw 3 posts about dr Ahmet yildrim in this forum thought he will be a good fit for me 

How is your hairloss now? Really strange that you lost more hair even when you are on fin and minox!