Dr. Juan Couto

Grafter

Hey Guys,

I’ve been doing some reading on the topics on here regarding Dr. Couto as I’m due to got to Spain next week to visit him, I hope its worth the wait. This is purely for the consultation, but I’d be more than happy to give you the feedback when Im back. 

Wish me Luck. 

• Like 3
  • Well Done 1

18 hours ago, Grafter said:

Hey Guys,

I’ve been doing some reading on the topics on here regarding Dr. Couto as I’m due to got to Spain next week to visit him, I hope its worth the wait. This is purely for the consultation, but I’d be more than happy to give you the feedback when Im back. 

Wish me Luck. 

All the best! He's the best in the business! From when you booked, how long did you wait until the consultation if you don't mind me asking?

• Administrators

How long is his wait list? Last I heard it was 2025. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Grafter all the best and remember there is no such thing as a silly question. I would actually write down everything you want to ask before the consultation. 👍

@GatsbyThank you for that. I know, I’m going to put it all together this week, as I have a fair amount of questions. I’m only a little skeptical, because there is hardly any information online about him, and the results on social media look too good to be true. As a few people have mentioned, the majority of his patients have thick black hair, and that’s not me 🤦🏻

36 minutes ago, KSA91 said:

All the best! He's the best in the business! From when you booked, how long did you wait until the consultation if you don't mind me asking?

@KSA91 Hey, thank you! I hope so anyway, I booked this a January 2022, so just over a year. I have been advised that I would be looking at 8-12 months after the consultation. 

Hey people,  

I’ll be honest, something I forgot to mention, I have actually had a HT in 2011, which is a long time ago (not by Dr.Couto). I was taking Finasteride a fair amount of time prior to this aswell, double dose, after I had the surgery I was told to reduce it to 1 tablet per day. I ended up not taking it about 3-4 years, after the surgery, as I didn’t want to be on it forever, do I feel my hair loss, gradually got worse, probably yes. Anyway, I thought I would add it…..,

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Hey people,  

I’ll be honest, something I forgot to mention, I have actually had a HT in 2011, which is a long time ago (not by Dr.Couto). I was taking Finasteride a fair amount of time prior to this aswell, double dose, after I had the surgery I was told to reduce it to 1 tablet per day. I ended up not taking it about 3-4 years, after the surgery, as I didn’t want to be on it forever, do I feel my hair loss, gradually got worse, probably yes. Anyway, I thought I would add it…..,

I think most people will get off Finasteride for one reason or another with time

50 minutes ago, Grafter said:

@KSA91 Hey, thank you! I hope so anyway, I booked this a January 2022, so just over a year. I have been advised that I would be looking at 8-12 months after the consultation. 

Did they charge you for a consultation? 

7 minutes ago, KSA91 said:

Did they charge you for a consultation? 

@KSA91 I don’t think so, that’s actually a really good point 🤦🏻 They may well do, I would expect it, as I certainly would if I was running a busy practice like that. 

• Valued Contributor
On 2/20/2023 at 4:37 AM, Grafter said:

Hey Guys,

Wish me Luck. 

It would be a worthy wait ...you will be under the best hands...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey People,

Sorry for the delay, I went for the assessment in Madrid, and am now booked in for March 2024. Really pleased, with how the assessment went.  I can see what all the fuss is about with regards to Dr Couto himself. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
44 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Hey People,

Sorry for the delay, I went for the assessment in Madrid, and am now booked in for March 2024. Really pleased, with how the assessment went.  I can see what all the fuss is about with regards to Dr Couto himself. 

Congratulations ...you will be under one of the best hands...what are his charges ?

--> My Thread

42 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Excelent choice, probably would have been my go to doctor if I wasnt in with De Freitas. I think you are in for a great result.

Let’s hope so 👍

14 minutes ago, Archan said:

Congratulations ...you will be under one of the best hands...what are his charges ?

Works out €5 a graft, which I imagine is double the going rate 

• Valued Contributor
10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Actually mostly all the surgeons which are very famous and experienced and who have produced so many good results are all around 4-5 euro range....infact thr are few who charge around 10 euro as well....bt u have chosen a great doctor and the wait will be worth..

--> My Thread

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

2 hours ago, Archan said:

Actually mostly all the surgeons which are very famous and experienced and who have produced so many good results are all around 4-5 euro range....infact thr are few who charge around 10 euro as well....bt u have chosen a great doctor and the wait will be worth..

Appreciate the kind words. Yes agreed, I know there has been a lot of question on his results online and the forums, but I can vouch for him, I physically saw a patient that had a HT 2 days before hand, and it was unreal! The guy is a genius, he knows his trade, and you can see he is a perfectionist aswell as an artist. 

I need oral minoxidil, does anyone know on here know where it can be purchased, as I think I need a private prescription??

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Grafter said:

Appreciate the kind words. Yes agreed, I know there has been a lot of question on his results online and the forums, but I can vouch for him, I physically saw a patient that had a HT 2 days before hand, and it was unreal! The guy is a genius, he knows his trade, and you can see he is a perfectionist aswell as an artist. 

I need oral minoxidil, does anyone know on here know where it can be purchased, as I think I need a private prescription??

Yeh u need a prescription for that...

--> My Thread