4120 FUE Dr laorwong absolute hair Thailand

Jamos1982

8 hours ago, Sele said:

Do you plan on shaving it off all again on round 2? I have a friend who went to Dr. Laorwong too for his crown and he didn’t shave the top. Only donor got shaven. 

He said he will do unshaven so I’ll go with that. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 6:53 PM, Jamos1982 said:

Hey cheers mate we had the same graft I had 4120 . Haha no secret I just think I was an early grower and dr laorwong said I had a really high graft survival with the triples in mid scalp! I never thought I’d have such good growth I had many other clinics tell me I need at least 2 session of over 5500 for a dense result, 

so basically I only started oral fin and topical min 4 months before my HT I had a total of 4 prp one month before and another 2 after my HT maybe this helped? Was it worth the money not sure but I wanted to try anything that might boost my results! I was actually rejected by another top dr due to my advanced HT and not being on meds but dr laorwong said it was ok

currently I take topical fin/min from month 3 onwards with a multi vitamin and vitamin d . I also use a good quality shampoo conditioner and nizoral once a week and that’s it , my topical is 0.1 fin to 7% min I spray twice a day. I also only stayed for 3 days washing and laser 

I healed quite quick and scabs were off on day 10 after that I had no issues just went on with my normal life and growth for me happened early around late month 3 to month 4 

Do you use 2% keto or 1%? I heard using this shampoo after transplant was bad for the grafts since it’s very harsh on hair. When did you start using Nizoral after the HT?

3 hours ago, Wingtsun said:

@Jamos1982

did you ever bump your head or did something where you were worried about your grafts in the weeks or months after surgery?

Yeah I bumped my head at week 8 it was an accident it left a red mark no blood it didn’t affect my result though

1 hour ago, Sunset Dune said:

Do you use 2% keto or 1%? I heard using this shampoo after transplant was bad for the grafts since it’s very harsh on hair. When did you start using Nizoral after the HT?

I use the 1% I did wait about a month or 2 before I started to use it. Helps keep my scalp clean and healthy . I used baby shampoo for first 6 weeks 

Hey all 

would love some input on my second surgery with Dr laorwong I am wanting to tweak and soften the transition zone in the hairline by adding 3-4 rows of finer caliber singles , also adding a widows peak and more peaks as I’ve shown in the photos 

im hoping dr laorwong can cherry pick the finest single hair around my ear area and if it’s possible to split FU,s under a microscope

IMG_7763.thumb.jpeg.3f25c7ed4d6b4c2727d335052cd839cd.jpegIMG_7764.thumb.jpeg.8e08de9079fcf07934ee40c450225fce.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Wingtsun said:

I like it! Would even be better with one or two more rows with a zick Zack! You gonna do the crown too right?

The plan is to ad more peaks , and 3-4 rows of very fine soft singles. I really want that soft look in front of my sense hairline I’m confident dr laorwong can pull it off for me! I am chasing a perfect hairline or as close to as I can get. I feel like my current hairline is a tad too linear but the density is there which I’m happy about it’s just to refine it

I’ll be also doing the crown area which shouldn’t be more then 1000 grafts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 12/16/2023 at 2:05 AM, Jamos1982 said:

10 months and 4000 grafts later - thank you Dr laorwong 

IMG_7848.thumb.jpeg.15c63baad8e33ee97afb3a2bd69e88b2.jpegIMG_7847.thumb.jpeg.cd2cbccb70b4d22ee6d105bf44c85c89.jpegIMG_7852.thumb.jpeg.5d73c5919f000afd09363ea13f141606.jpegIMG_7864.thumb.jpeg.d64131e2291e42f1ee087d6c4a1dfe90.jpegIMG_7857.thumb.jpeg.a72cf5ab1605a47f9e214d1e1647ee65.jpegIMG_7859.thumb.jpeg.9c70375d0553fcd53a9af94a15b054ae.jpegIMG_7861.thumb.jpeg.73264410752e4d91e305ec882a57e51c.jpegIMG_7862.thumb.jpeg.88b3c1cdc9b7f87894669b2ffedb7b23.jpeg

Damn man, I think you might take it for best HT of the year my god 🥇🤯

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/17/2023 at 5:28 AM, Calihome1 said:

Looks good.  My only tiny critique would be that the left temple looks too linear.  Should be more staggered.

image.thumb.png.ea25d20642ab74ca6d91846775d7ccdc.png

Totally agree, it’s absolutely noticeable at even a slight glance. It’s an obvious blunder and shouldn’t be anywhere near hair transplant of the year. Completely different to the right. 

all other aspects are spot on and looks pretty damn good. 

28 minutes ago, Tommy1991 said:

Totally agree, it’s absolutely noticeable at even a slight glance. It’s an obvious blunder and shouldn’t be anywhere near hair transplant of the year. Completely different to the right. 

all other aspects are spot on and looks pretty damn good. 

Thanks I agree one temple is off

hopefully he can fix this for me when I go back in Feb! 

• Like 1