4120 FUE Dr laorwong absolute hair Thailand

Jamos1982

14 hours ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Even in harsh daylight it doesn't really look that you had a surgery at all. This is peak delivery even more so for just 4 months. 

Usually I am always a bit scared of +3500 grafts in one go and a lot of "poor results" around here coincidentally were through these numbers but you aren't just an early grower but a great responder to the procedure itself. As long as you keep taking meds I think you are set for life. 

Thanks mate yeah for sure no one has even asked if I had a hair transplant apart from the few people I told I guess this is a great indicator of it being natural I’m shocked at how much it’s improved from few weeks ago I was thinking this would be around 6 month mark . I am 100% staying on meds I’m taking topical fin/min zero sides so hopefully will get better from here!

8 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

Thank you it’s looking that way even dr laorwong said so much growth for only 4 months might need another for crown but I’m taking meds so let’s see after 12 month if it fills in as I know crown takes a lot longer so pretty happy so far 

From the pictures you posted, your crown doesn't look like it needs additional work. I'm impressed the crown grew so much by now.

How did you take care of your hair for the first few weeks after surgery? Did you wear any hats at all?

1 hour ago, AlexMeister21 said:

From the pictures you posted, your crown doesn't look like it needs additional work. I'm impressed the crown grew so much by now.

How did you take care of your hair for the first few weeks after surgery? Did you wear any hats at all?

I didn’t do anything special really I started wearing a hat once I went back to work on day 15 but only when I was out in the sun. I did do 2 extra Prp after the procedure maybe that helped it along sooner who knows. I was also taking oral min but now I’ve gone back to a combined fin/min spray 

5 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

I didn’t do anything special really I started wearing a hat once I went back to work on day 15 but only when I was out in the sun. I did do 2 extra Prp after the procedure maybe that helped it along sooner who knows. I was also taking oral min but now I’ve gone back to a combined fin/min spray 

Hmm, the two PRP sessions may have benefited here. Really good results so far and from a good, affordable doc. You may never have to worry about hair loss again and can drive off into the sunset, top down and hair blowing in the wind.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow, unreal growth!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/11/2023 at 4:46 AM, Jamos1982 said:

Some pics from out in the sun. Sorry if the quality isn’t the best as they are taken off my phone 467F1483-B466-4194-A08B-EF34FFFB3DD9.thumb.jpeg.56d17d0cac291b28866dddf293a2e85b.jpeg34809993-2CF5-4F97-AF29-9E0DD6041E95.thumb.jpeg.ef5270b2c6b873cd3c18c09ea26b966a.jpeg7602441E-A1A3-4F44-9350-794A05CA00F6.thumb.jpeg.018f85c4dfbbad90f05ddb5e040f806d.jpegCAD53DF0-2A12-4C9C-8242-10D9AA8A532A.thumb.jpeg.8c3778950be4422ede307c7b82e7c7f1.jpeg7A13F0C7-62A2-4839-B87F-93A59D1CA886.thumb.jpeg.6b50500222e0eda756594bbe24788a2e.jpegA0DA5885-660A-4707-9B1A-74A348EE4B0C.thumb.jpeg.8fbe951ebaddaed08e8cfc424937d685.jpeg1676A368-3E39-42E6-A390-BFC78F93CDE4.thumb.jpeg.93c23b277bd4315fe7a96ed7e0a6a2da.jpegC53CC6EA-56B2-4A7C-A311-4240C55FCBBA.thumb.jpeg.b9baab191fcf8e9dce2e5745db96a45f.jpeg

Holy... if this is what it looks like at 4.5 months in the sun this is gonna be an absolute homerun, amazing 

On 5/28/2023 at 7:14 AM, duckling said:

Honestly Dr laorwong does great job in rest part of HT but doesn’t make the best natural hairlines when i saw his 100+ cases and compared. He makes them without much irregularities and makes them too much symmetrical (left and right part of hairline exactly or near about exact same but naturally one side is more higher (balding look) than other which is normally the left side for most if they comb hair towards right. (Its not a rule though but most people its true) these 2 things make hairline more natural.

I think you need to wait out full results  because with dense packed hairline you get option of styling it to make it look natural. (You can hide one of the corner of hairline with hair by combing which takes out the “too much symmetrical “aspect and with dense hair its tough to see if irregularities are missing or not.

only widows peak in hairline allows surgeons to get away with slightly unnatural hairlines. With U pattern its tough especially when hair are very short.

image.jpeg.144db39e0ec6bb96a8fd582cb1208864.jpeg

Not sure u agree there, look at De Freitas hairlines, very little micro irregularities yet some of the most natural hairlines in the game

Edited by botchedguy95

4 hours ago, botchedguy95 said:

Holy... if this is what it looks like at 4.5 months in the sun this is gonna be an absolute homerun, amazing 

Thank you. That was taken few days before I hit month 4 ! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on my temple points and hairline. I feel like the dr did a good job, I’m just under 2 weeks till month 5 and honestly feel like if this is my final result I’d be 100% happy. I wonder how much more growth I will get and whether all the transplanted hairs are all showing now and maybe they will just get thicker next couple of months?

9F285E55-F625-4BDE-85C6-CD43AE38BAB4.jpeg

4CF36BF6-5D0F-4851-B23C-444173718EEE.jpeg

5E532416-1D50-4BDE-9CCE-AD5E14A79C8D.jpeg

7F234FDC-6A78-4010-BE62-7BA5A1E5C9D2.jpeg

Edited by Jamos1982

• Valued Contributor

Yeh he did a great job and you responded very well to the surgery and this combo always rocks...temples are also looking proper and density is is also good and still you have many more months in the bank....hairline is also looking natural ..its difficult to pull off a natural hairline when there is no native hairs at the hairline and even implantation is done in U shape and not V shape...you are right on the way for a homerun ....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

This is insane for the timeline, incredible 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is insane for the timeline, incredible 👏🏼

Thank you Melvin appreciate your comment. I didn’t think it would look like this at month 5, credit to dr laorwong and his staff excellent work 😊

12 hours ago, disTressedHairline said:

Just. wow. Congrats, you already won and you're not even done. 

Thank you for your kind comments. I can’t wait to see what the final 12 month result will be 

55 minutes ago, Newby888 said:

Looks great for 5 months.

Are you using topic or other products in these pics?

Pics were taken after my haircut I had some volume powder put in but I’d you look at my previous pics in sunlight no powder or topic was used 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jamos; 

Your result looks great. Id be happy with that if I was you.

Question: Based on your experience with Dr Laorwong, do you have any advice for others getting surgery with him?

Perhaps questions you wished you’d asked, general communication, or anything to do with the hairline design?

Edited by Jamie_Finndust

6 hours ago, Jamie_Finndust said:

Hi Jamos; 

Your result looks great. Id be happy with that if I was you.

Question: Based on your experience with Dr Laorwong, do you have any advice for others getting surgery with him?

Perhaps questions you wished you’d asked, general communication, or anything to do with the hairline design?

Thanks mate yea I’m almost at 6 months and I was happy at the 4th month mark I was suprised at how quick it grew in if you see my pre op photos it is such a massive improvment so if this is final result I am happy!

my only advice would be to maybe ask more questions as dr laorwong is a man of few words. I kind of just trusted his judgement and let him draw my hairline. I toke his advice as to what would look natural and a mature hair line.