Dr De Freitas 2525 grafts 1st Feb

jay80

• 1 month later...

8 MONTH UPDATE

Sorry for lack of updates. Now at the 8 month mark. There was a little patch at the front and some side angles that looked a bit lacking in density but they have thickened and look good even in harsh light.

Sent the Dr pics at 6 months and he said that the hairline was only just started to become defined and that it would improve further up until 14 months. I don't think there is much more improvement to go and I'm so happy with it 

Screenshot_20231013_171557_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231013_171551_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231013_171539_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231013_171534_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231013_171632_Gallery.jpg

It continues to get better!  Really looks great and dense now.  I’m happy to hear your areas of concern have filled in.

I like the style of your hair, it’s suits you.  Your growth has been my gauge all along.  Happy to say mine has grown like crazy the past few months.  Can’t even remember what it used to look like but I can tell you one thing.  It’s great not to wear a cap all the time!

Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Congrats, Looking good. Very nice hairline and density from the front point of view.

One little thing I noticed, is that De Freitas does the graft implants in rows. But this is mostly only visible with a buzz cut.

On 10/17/2023 at 8:07 PM, GAT said:

It continues to get better!  Really looks great and dense now.  I’m happy to hear your areas of concern have filled in.

I like the style of your hair, it’s suits you.  Your growth has been my gauge all along.  Happy to say mine has grown like crazy the past few months.  Can’t even remember what it used to look like but I can tell you one thing.  It’s great not to wear a cap all the time!

Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Thanks mate,

Good to hear yours has started to get some crazy growth. 

I'm similar. Trying to remember what it was like is tough. What I do know is I'm happier with it now than how it used to be.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Super ridiculously good.

CE6E8A16-BBC6-42AA-9D16-1EA16EC6F248.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/17/2023 at 8:51 PM, HHH said:

Looks fantastic, thanks for updating. The denisty Dr Freitas can achieve is phenomenal! Do you know the hair breakdown?

Thanks man

Breakdown is =

Singles - 360

Doubles  - 847

Trebles -  1067

Quadruples - 251