In with Dr.Bisanga next week

Neily_77

• Administrators

Wow looks fantastic, thanks for the update. Looking mint 🤌

9157F0C8-BE38-40C4-80FC-CB73D417FACE.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, sl said:

Coming in very well for 4 months or so! Very happy for you...I know it was a big decision and took time so really happy you are seeing fast growth and all the best for the coming months. Steve

Thanks steve. Been some years. Hope you are keeping well. Glad i finally took the jump. Couldnt of chose a better team 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is week 20 post procedure with Bhr Brussels. Just thought id post some pics up for anyone interested in my progress. 1st batch with hair product in. 2nd batch with wet hair. 5 months down 7 to go 👍

Screenshot_20230709_205752_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205757_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205803_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205812_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205817_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205822_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205828_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205833_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205839_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205844_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_205848_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Neily_77
Spelling mistake
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Big Rome said:

Honestly can’t tell you’ve had surgery 🤣👏🏻 how do you feel about your progress? bet you’re over the moon

Yes im really happy so far with progress. Its just so much easier now to get ready in the morning without having to pull it here there and everywhere to cover the recession in the corners. Still only halfway in so it may fill in a bit more and thicken up fingers crossed but i think/hope im doing ok for the 5 month mark 👍

Edited by Neily_77
  • Like 1
  • Well Done 1

8 minutes ago, Neily_77 said:

Im happy so far with progress. Its just so much easier now to get ready in the morning without having to pull it here there and everywhere to cover the recession in the corners. Still only halfway in so it may fill in a bit more and thicken up fingers crossed but i think/hope im doing ok for the 5 month mark 👍

I feel your pain, I know exactly what you mean! looks great for 5 months in, will continue to see new growth and thicken up as the months pass. 👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sl said:

Looking fantastic for 5 months and plenty of time to come but has made a nice change so far for you. Thank you so much for taking time to share these photos. 

Thanks steve. I agree. Well happy so far. Nice change and made mornings easier for me with less time faffing in the mirror. Will keep updating as i progress. Hope all is well bud 👍

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks sick man, you look like Kieran Trippier now.

3268A8C0-6091-4781-87EF-CE5DD49BE1A5.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Another very positive update and I am personally extremely pleased for you @Neily_77.
It has been a real pleasure to assist in any way so far on your journey and as you are only currently at 5 months, the next months will bring further improvement with more to look forward.

Here's a little recap of the first 4 months -

• Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 7/12/2023 at 9:11 AM, Raphael84 said:

Another very positive update and I am personally extremely pleased for you @Neily_77.
It has been a real pleasure to assist in any way so far on your journey and as you are only currently at 5 months, the next months will bring further improvement with more to look forward.

Here's a little recap of the first 4 months -

Thanks to you Ian and the whole team at Bhr 🙏

Edited by Neily_77
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 11:35 AM, sl said:

Coming in very well for 4 months or so! Very happy for you...I know it was a big decision and took time so really happy you are seeing fast growth and all the best for the coming months. Steve

Hello!

i was wondering how can I get in touch with you? I seem to have trouble reaching Dr Bisanga

• 4 months later...

Hi folks. Well im 10 months post op. Sorry its been a while. Life is hectic and doesnt seem like enough time in the day but these days i spend less time faffing with my hair at least. To be honest ive kinda just forgot all about the issue that i had with my hairline and just get on with it which obviously says thanks to Dr. Bisanga and his amazing team im in a better place hair wise than i feel ive been for years. Update again in feb at 12 months but any questions get at me😊

Screenshot_20231203_204101_Gallery.jpg

20231203_193608.jpg

20231203_193557.jpg

20231203_193530.jpg

20231203_192806.jpg

20231203_192751.jpg

20231203_192757.jpg

20231203_193520.jpg

20231203_193645.jpg

Edited by Neily_77
  • Like 4

• Administrators

Looks amazing mate, and the skin fade shows excellent donor management. 

• Like 1

View my thread