How to edit or delete a post?

@Baal123

It’s my understanding that you can only edit a post within a certain amount of time after you post it before it becomes a permanent part of the form. I don’t know about deletion. I’m pretty sure that if you were the topic starter that you probably can’t delete the entire topic but if you are within the certain a lot of period time you could probably edit your post and say something like “please delete“

other than that, if the edit option is not there, I suggest sending a private message to Melvin who is the moderator of Forum and I’m sure he will provide you with answers on whether or not deleting the post there’s something they can or will do, etc.  

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

5 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@Baal123

It’s my understanding that you can only edit a post within a certain amount of time after you post it before it becomes a permanent part of the form. I don’t know about deletion. I’m pretty sure that if you were the topic starter that you probably can’t delete the entire topic but if you are within the certain a lot of period time you could probably edit your post and say something like “please delete“

other than that, if the edit option is not there, I suggest sending a private message to Melvin who is the moderator of Forum and I’m sure he will provide you with answers on whether or not deleting the post there’s something they can or will do, etc.  

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Thank you.  I just joined the forum and posted my pics for opinions on my other post.  I’d greatly appreciate your input on them.  You were a doctor on my shortlist but my travel restrictions due to personal family reasons keeps me in the Uk

for a second transplant next year I’d travel to the best 

• Administrators

You are able to edit your posts once you are a regular member and reach 10 posts. However, if your post is past 7 days you will need me to manually edit it.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You are able to edit your posts once you are a regular member and reach 10 posts. However, if your post is past 7 days you will need me to manually edit it.

Thank you that makes sense 

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 3:17 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dear Melvin, could you please delete my post? Im getting recognized from people at my work. i cant directly send you a message.

• Administrators
On 3/12/2023 at 2:23 PM, Karljohnson said:

Dear Melvin, could you please delete my post? Im getting recognized from people at my work. i cant directly send you a message.

If people’s found you on this niche website, they’re looking for hair loss solutions themselves. That said, I removed your thread. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.