Podcast with Dr. Muresanu Hattingen Clinic

• Administrators

Alright guys,

I know I took a sabbatical from doing the podcast. I was building the studio, but now the studio is finished. I promise this year I will be getting you guys the best guests possible. It's going to be live and interactive. You guys will be able to send me your pictures and get live consultations, get your questions answered, and much more. 

I will have a firm date by the end of the week. But for now, get your questions in!

Hattingen Podcast.png

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I’m curious on whether he thinks FUT is still the best way for NW7. Does he with today’s technology, almost anyone is a candidate if they’re using FUT + FUE + BHT (besides people with DUPA or something)?

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

I’m curious on whether he thinks FUT is still the best way for NW7. Does he with today’s technology, almost anyone is a candidate if they’re using FUT + FUE + BHT (besides people with DUPA or something)?

That’s a good question. I believe he mostly does FUE now, but a good question is when is someone a better candidate for FUT.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Do any docs still focus on fut? Or has it all been proven that fue can get just as many lifetime grafts?

That’s another good question. I think most have transitioned to FUE with the exception of Dr. Bloxham. Everyone who was pro FUT has basically transitioned to FUE. But there are some realities. FUE is a blind procedure because they’re not able to see under the skin. While FUT, the grafts are dissected under high magnification. It would be interesting to hear his take on it.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Thanks for doing this Melvin, should be an interesting talk. Some questions below:

-Do Dr. Sever and Dr. Laura operate together on the same patient simultaneously? How do they split tasks?

-Which tasks are delegated to techs?

-I’ve heard Hattingen prefers manual punches, is this still true and why do they prefer manual over motorized?

Hi!

I would like him to talk about wich patients with servere hairloss ( NW 6-7) he recommend FUT over FUE. If one look away from the time aspect and nr of procedures; can you get the same cover with FUE if you do 2 procedures without thinning the donor too much? How does the age of the patient affect the choice of procedure?

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 9:05 PM, Tiger2050 said:

Thanks for doing this Melvin, should be an interesting talk. Some questions below:

-Do Dr. Sever and Dr. Laura operate together on the same patient simultaneously? How do they split tasks?

-Which tasks are delegated to techs?

-I’ve heard Hattingen prefers manual punches, is this still true and why do they prefer manual over motorized?

is dr zarev doing manual or motorized punches?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The podcast will be tomorrow at 10 AM Pacific, 1 PM EST and 7 PM CET. Don't miss it!

Podcast.png

View my thread

• Administrators

There’s still some time to get in your questions.

View my thread

Does he do body hair?

I have seen some threads including myself where some stubbles grow out pretty early after a transplant, but don't grow. One user recently said it's the same 11 months post op. Has he ever seen this? What might be the issue? 

• Administrators

The podcast can be seen here

• Like 3

View my thread

• 1 month later...