Heading to Dr kongkiat laorwong May 2nd

A_4_Archan

@A_4_Archan Take care and hope you have no swelling and pain in coming days. keep us updated with post op pics whenever you are ready to. (enjoy bangkok for now 😉 ) . Hoping for a detailed post from you , which gets us a lot of info on laorwong along with your progress details too. 

Happy growing ! 

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

Thanks @Z-- @mister_25 @BaldV and others for the wishes ...i am done with my surgery and i am back to the hotel....should i continue this thread and keep everyone posted ? Than i would like to request @Melvin- Moderatorto change my thread name to

𝟑𝟔𝟏𝟏 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐫 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝐅𝐔𝐄 | 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐍𝐖 𝟒/𝟓

Looking forward to your surgery post. I think you should make a new thread because it would be easier for people in the future seeking Laorwong to find your surgery update as the first post in the thread as opposed to having to sift through to find it.

• Valued Contributor
57 minutes ago, duckling said:

@A_4_Archan Take care and hope you have no swelling and pain in coming days. keep us updated with post op pics whenever you are ready to. (enjoy bangkok for now 😉 ) . Hoping for a detailed post from you , which gets us a lot of info on laorwong along with your progress details too. 

Happy growing ! 

For sure dear...Thanks 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, AlexMeister21 said:

Looking forward to your surgery post. I think you should make a new thread because it would be easier for people in the future seeking Laorwong to find your surgery update as the first post in the thread as opposed to having to sift through to find it.

Yeh that's true..than will make a new thread if that would be convenient to other people over here...

Edited by A_4_Archan

--> My Thread

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm interested in Dr. Laorwong. But, I think they don't do full service like including accommodation, food, and transport?

How do you arrange the accommodation, food, and transport when you are in Bangkok? How do you pay for these things there? Cash? I have never been in Bangkok

• Valued Contributor

@Zetrova hi...he is a good experienced surgeon and you will be under safe hands if you choose him...they don't provide accommodation but there are few hotels which are just walking distance from there...i stayed at hotel "white ivory bed and breakfast" which is a decent hotel and their food is very good and staff is very helpful ...other nearby hotels you can consider are cascade,ex-capital and the pattern boutique ...agoda app was cheaper thn others for hotel bookings

The clinic is exactly opposite to the BTS railway station which is the railway network for intercity travel..If you book any hotels from this ones or any other which is nearby the clinic than You can reach to your hotel from the suvarnabhumi international airport by this train itself which is very convenient and fast...for other local transportation you can use this railway service and for taxis you can download some apps like Grab app,Indrive app and Bolt app...

For surgery you can pay there in cash or you can transfer money directly to doctor's bank account through wire transfer and you can also use application like Wise app and PayPal(wise app is cheaper)..for paying for other things locally you can use either cash or you can get a travel debit card from your country and load Thai currency (Baht) to it and use that...

Bangkok is a safe city and i have visited each and evry corner of it...as you said you never visited bangkok so i assume you would have never visited Thailand...i would say if you can manage than do visit some places like Phuket,Pattaya and many more before going to Bangkok amd explore the beauty of Thailand....i hope this helps you ..Do let me know if you need any other help...best of luck ...

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, mrmane85 said:

Must be time for an update soon @A_4_Archan

Is it 6 months now?

Just updated few days back..its just 2 and half month...made a new thread for that..

https://tinyurl.com/My-Hair-Transplant-Journey

• Like 1

--> My Thread