Heading to Dr kongkiat laorwong May 2nd

A_4_Archan

• Valued Contributor
34 minutes ago, Jay said:

@Archan hello , is there a specific reason you picked Dr Kongkiat over others?....Im trying to narrow down my docs . i have eugenix, HLC and Dr Kongkiat. 

I have seen more than 100 results from him..i had conversation with many of his patients as well..and i found too many positive reviews about him and he does all incisions and extraction himself and evn half of implantation himself...and he has around 14 yrs of experience ....i know he is not as famous as some other doctors but i feel he is an underdog....and i just somehow felt positive about him...actually there are many elite surgeons if budget isn't a barrier but i had a fixed budget and i narrowed down to dr nader,eugenix(dr das),dr Camacho,dr turan and Dr kongkiat laorwong ....

Than at last i have chosen dr kongkiat laorwong as i jst felt confident seeing his results and how clean his work is and evn the positive reviews from his patients ....imo dr nader , dr das ,dr Camacho, Dr turan and Dr kongkiat laorwong are best budget surgeons with good results ...so you can pick from all of them if you are also on a budget...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

@Mahesh42 Thnks bro..will keep everyone updated...

@Anon94 actually my surgery got delayed due to passport issues ...its on 2nd may....and am waiting eagerly 

--> My Thread

wish you the best, you made a good choice with medication and your donor hair seems thick, its not really clear to me how your recipient situation is but it looks like a NW5-NW6? Have you had a proper donor evaluation so that you know what your donor has available? Also how old are you? 

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, BaldV said:

wish you the best, you made a good choice with medication and your donor hair seems thick, its not really clear to me how your recipient situation is but it looks like a NW5-NW6? Have you had a proper donor evaluation so that you know what your donor has available? Also how old are you? 

Thnks mate....am 35 years old...medication helped me alot..actually am pharmacy owner myself so i believe meds have to work for me as we are quite good friends since long..😅

I believe am nw5 with stabilised loss...donor hairs are thick but native hairs are thin so i kept my goals in check...i had a proper evaluation and my lifetime scalp donor availability will be around 4.5k without damaging the donor unless surgeon like dr zarev can do some magic...and i have pretty good beard so can easily take out 2k grafts during my 2nd ht for crown...so the total can reach upto 6.5k and than i will be open to smp after that..

--> My Thread

36 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Thnks mate....am 35 years old...medication helped me alot..actually am pharmacy owner myself so i believe meds have to work for me as we are quite good friends since long..😅

I believe am nw5 with stabilised loss...donor hairs are thick but native hairs are thin so i kept my goals in check...i had a proper evaluation and my lifetime scalp donor availability will be around 4.5k without damaging the donor unless surgeon like dr zarev can do some magic...and i have pretty good beard so can easily take out 2k grafts during my 2nd ht for crown...so the total can reach upto 6.5k and than i will be open to smp after that..

sounds like a decent plan, regarding hairline lowering , what is the height of your hairline now?

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, BaldV said:

sounds like a decent plan, regarding hairline lowering , what is the height of your hairline now?

Its around 3 inches from glabella ...and i don't wanna lower it...i dont like low hairline actually ..so even if i would be having strong donor i wudnt lower it as imo it doesn't looks natural...so V shape is my pick..imo its better to add density to hairline and the remaining portion rather than lowering the hairline..am attaching one pic ..this the improvement in hairline with medications ...fortunate that i even got good results of med on hairline cause usually it works good on crown and mid scalp..

Picsart_23-04-16_18-58-36-381.jpg

--> My Thread

9 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Its around 3 inches from glabella ...and i don't wanna lower it...i dont like low hairline actually ..so even if i would be having strong donor i wudnt lower it as imo it doesn't looks natural...so V shape is my pick..imo its better to add density to hairline and the remaining portion rather than lowering the hairline..am attaching one pic ..this the improvement in hairline with medications ...fortunate that i even got good results of med on hairline cause usually it works good on crown and mid scalp..

Picsart_23-04-16_18-58-36-381.jpg

this height is more than decent, definitely dont lower it

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, BaldV said:

this height is more than decent, definitely dont lower it

Yeh i will not...any other suggestions you would like to give ? I am open to it..so feel free..😊

Edited by A_4_Archan

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

@Melvin- Moderatori would request you to please change my topic details ..you can keep any heading which you like but just change the date to 2nd may..actually my surgery got delayed due to passport issues so i would like to change the title accordingly ...

--> My Thread

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Heading to Dr kongkiat laorwong May 2nd
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

Hey guys i am finally taking the plunge in sometime ....its mixed feelings...very excited but pretty nervous as well...

Came to thailand 3 days prior to my surgery and Had a good fun in thailand...and today its the biggest day of my life...let me share some glimpse of my tour ....

DSC07436.JPG

DSC07563.JPG

IMG_20230501_132034.jpg

IMG_20230429_205616.jpg

• Like 5

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

@AlexMeister21 yeh was having all the fun till now..but now a sudden burst of nervousness ...bt need to calm down...yeh wanna explore bangkok as well but don't know if i can go somewhere after my surgery or not...

@Gatsby Thnks mate...will surely going to share my whole surgery in detail 

• Like 1

--> My Thread

2 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@AlexMeister21 yeh was having all the fun till now..but now a sudden burst of nervousness ...bt need to calm down...yeh wanna explore bangkok as well but don't know if i can go somewhere after my surgery or not...

@Gatsby Thnks mate...will surely going to share my whole surgery in detail 

Nerves is understandable. This is a big surgery, but you're in good hands. Should probably take it easy first few days to avoid any potential complications. I personally stayed in until all the hair washes were done, but I heard other Laorwong patients going out with bandana pretty soon after surgery. If you're doing FUE, it should just look like you've had a buzz cut by day 3-5.

• Valued Contributor
24 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

What time is your surgery? Must be 7.30am now?

Yeh just reached there 

IMG_20230502_080046.jpg

• Like 2

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
17 minutes ago, AlexMeister21 said:

Nerves is understandable. This is a big surgery, but you're in good hands. Should probably take it easy first few days to avoid any potential complications. I personally stayed in until all the hair washes were done, but I heard other Laorwong patients going out with bandana pretty soon after surgery. If you're doing FUE, it should just look like you've had a buzz cut by day 3-5.

Yeh probably going to have fue...doctor told me that he will see it personally and than take a call on it...and i wish i get such an early recovery 

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

Thanks @Z-- @mister_25 @BaldV and others for the wishes ...i am done with my surgery and i am back to the hotel....should i continue this thread and keep everyone posted ? Than i would like to request @Melvin- Moderatorto change my thread name to

𝟑𝟔𝟏𝟏 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐫 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝐅𝐔𝐄 | 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐍𝐖 𝟒/𝟓

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 1

--> My Thread