Temporal peaks design

5 hours ago, Odysseus said:

That argument suggests temple points are only important if a guy isn't attractive - and, in the case of the photo you posted, if he has a terrible haircut and a goofy look on his face. Another person could just as easily post a photo of an unattractive guy with a terrible haircut and a goofy look on his face with temple points as an example of how unimportant temple points are. 😉

What i wanted to say is, temple points are only one of features and they don't make or break your face. 

Chris Evans with prominent temple points looks better, but he can pull it off without them. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Phillyman1996 said:

Should I get my temple peaks done?

Screenshot_20230706-110031.png

Would you go to the same clinic? Can you post a picture of the front?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Important update:

Do not consider a temple transplant before trying finasteride + minoxidil, specially if you are low norwood.

This is my before and after, 2 and a half months using 1mg oral  finasteride+5mg oral minoxidil daily. I don't remember having temples this big before, and hairline corners are also filling in nicely.

Before

beforemedsside.jpg.583c4cb83be7c2d97bb5bd240449c2002.jpg.c13aa5081b78f3270fc2e2aa40032a25.jpg

After:

IMG202306202349112.thumb.jpg.f3029992e553a7337882d942f893ddbe.jpg

Looking at my pics when I was younger, I wanted a temple transplant. Now, after seeing my new temples, I'm very happy and don't want one. If the corners continue to fill at this pace, I should have a hairline like Tom Cruise's in a few months 0_0

Keep in mind that most temple transplants are very evident, because the hairs implanted are usually thicker than the native ones and look off unless hair is longer than 1cm, so this is a huge achievement.

Try taking fin + minox for a year before considering a transplant, you might be surprised with the outcome. I couldn't be happier with my progress.

Edited by NegativeNorwood
  • Like 1

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.