Thoughts on Dr Munib Ahmad of FueGenix?

TheManeMan

From what I can see his most recent results are incredibly impressive and natural looking. The only thing that is lacking imo are the number of photos showing the donor area post op and after healing. 

https://instagram.com/fuegenixhaarkliniek?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How would you rate the results vs Dr Reddy of London? 

I think they seem fairly similar, but Dr Reddy shows the donor area a lot more, however has less overall results photos. 

Not sure who to book with.

Edited by TheManeMan

• TheManeMan changed the title to Thoughts on Dr Munib Ahmad of FueGenix?
  • Administrators

His results are excellent. I spoke to him a few years ago, he struck me as a doctor dedicated to doing things the right way. I have spoken to Dr. Reddy many times as well, he’s a good doctor too.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Both Docs are great, though I prefer not only Dr Munib's hands-on approach, but also his pricing is the normal 'per graft' rate, whereas I understand Dr Reddy charges per hair which is a bit odd to me - can't say I'm a fan of that if that's indeed the case.

31 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Both Docs are great, though I prefer not only Dr Munib's hands-on approach, but also his pricing is the normal 'per graft' rate, whereas I understand Dr Reddy charges per hair which is a bit odd to me - can't say I'm a fan of that if that's indeed the case.

Dr Reddy is hands on too, he does most if not all of it I'm sure.

Yeah I was quoted per hair, maybe because he splits the grafts? As long as the price isn't too bad it makes no difference to me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

His results are excellent. I spoke to him a few years ago, he struck me as a doctor dedicated to doing things the right way. I have spoken to Dr. Reddy many times as well, he’s a good doctor too.

Thanks Melvin

On 1/6/2023 at 4:03 PM, TheManeMan said:

Dr Reddy is hands on too, he does most if not all of it I'm sure.

Yeah I was quoted per hair, maybe because he splits the grafts? As long as the price isn't too bad it makes no difference to me.

I've seen Dr Reddy. He does everything apart from the extractions. Very hands on and lovely guy. I would say the weakeness could possibly be density, and hairline design. If you specifically request these areas of focus he's a good choice.

2 minutes ago, Golfnut66 said:

I've seen Dr Reddy. He does everything apart from the extractions. Very hands on and lovely guy. I would say the weakeness could possibly be density, and hairline design. If you specifically request these areas of focus he's a good choice.

His density isn’t great? I’ve wondered with Dr Arshad and Dr Farjo is there density good? They seem to use less grafts with more space and the photos look great but can’t tell if it is an illusion of density or actually dense.