Hair transplant

• Valued Contributor

Hi...hope you all doing well...as am gonna book my transplant in a day or two...i thought to take all of yours suggestions.

I am considering dr kongkiat laorwong,dr turan, dr pekiner,dr bicer..

From this all I was leaning more towards dr laorwong after seeing so many good results here as well as on his website and other forums and most important thing is tht in my search all over internet i have not come across a case which is a bad one..so he is not like a hit or miss...so its just a feeling of safety that atleast if i am not gonna get the best results , i would most probably not gonna get the worst result...and from all the results of his patients he is well with hairline design...and he has handled variety of cases from norwood 2-3 to 6-7 and diffused thinning and repair transplant as well...

I am sharing one website where around 100 of his results are posted..I dont know if you all have visited this website or not but from my search all over internet i came across that so would share it with you guys

Would appreciate all of your suggestions..specially @Melvin- Moderator

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

Unfortunately, we don’t allow outside links. But there are plenty of excellent results from Dr. Laorwong, Dr. Bicer and Dr. Turan. I would suggest using our advanced search page and looking at the reviews of these doctors individually. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I am currently consulting with Dr. Laorwong and I like him. I have not seen a bad result from him yet, but he also doesn't have too many documented results from patients who have posted their results online. I recently talked to a guy who had his transplant done with Laorwong recently and he's happy with the procedure and the results.

• Valued Contributor

I booked @Kongkiat laorwong today...will share my journey over here ..and i would request other people who had a procedure done with dr kongkiat to share their experience so that it can be helpful to others 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023