Hair Transplant No2 with Dr Bruno Ferreira (1350 grafts)

Sitries1

22 hours ago, Sitries1 said:

Hello gents. 

Just an update at the circa 12 month mark. All well my end - very happy with the results. This is a selection of photos taken over the past couple of months (not for hair purposes).

My hair has gotten pretty long now (final photo) but I’m planning on cutting it slightly shorter back to the length in the other photos (about an inch off the top). 

IMG_2899.png

IMG_2900.png

IMG_2901.png

IMG_2902.png

IMG_2903.png

IMG_2904.png

jesus wept, i wasn’t exaggerating when I said masterpiece 🤣🤣

looks incredible man, so natural 🔥🔥🔥🔥👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

On 12/5/2023 at 8:45 PM, Sitries1 said:

Hello gents. 

Just an update at the circa 12 month mark. All well my end - very happy with the results. This is a selection of photos taken over the past couple of months (not for hair purposes).

My hair has gotten pretty long now (final photo) but I’m planning on cutting it slightly shorter back to the length in the other photos (about an inch off the top). 

IMG_2899.png

IMG_2900.png

IMG_2901.png

IMG_2902.png

IMG_2903.png

IMG_2904.png

beautiful dags pal

On 12/9/2023 at 5:24 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

spacer.png

Guys, maybe you don't know,This was before 2nd procedure, so it was amazing back then. I don't think extra procedure was necessary. 

The hairline is WAY too low.

27 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

But this was before 2nd procedure. Now it is even lower. 

Exactly. Dont see the point for the second hairtransplant and the hairline design has to be age appropriate also.

The hairline isn't excessively low, it frames the face well. The only risk of going that low is that it eats up a lot of grafts. In some of the post op pics it does look like OP is progressing to NW5, but he also looks to be in his 30's/40's so it will probably be a very slow process. 

• Like 1

If you look at the patients shaven photos he has a relatively small scalp but longer face. This is the perfect hairline when factoring this in.

It is also a demonstration of why tailor made surgical planning rather than a one size fits all approach is needed from Dr’s.

Congratulations , this is a fantastic result

• Like 1

• 4 months later...