Robert Haber, MD - 2239 grafts FUE, Front & Crown - 6 months

• Administrators

Wow this absolutely fantastic. They say the crown is a black hole, but this result says otherwise. How many grafts were used in the crown?

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

A total of 1800 grafts to the crown to get that density. Sorry no exposed hairline photos, as the patient did not want me to wet his hair and the hairs simply did not comb back. I'll try to convince him at the 12 month visit, but I only placed about 400 grafts to the hairline, as his primary concern was the crown.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dr. Robert Haber said:

A total of 1800 grafts to the crown to get that density. Sorry no exposed hairline photos, as the patient did not want me to wet his hair and the hairs simply did not comb back. I'll try to convince him at the 12 month visit, but I only placed about 400 grafts to the hairline, as his primary concern was the crown.

This is very impressive, especially for 6 months! 

(And leave it to us hair transplant patients for being so particular about our hair and not wanting to wet it. Lol.)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor
On 12/21/2022 at 3:40 AM, Dr. Robert Haber said:

Just 1800 grafts in crown and 400 in hairline with such a gud coverage and tht too just in 6 months is something rare ...excellent work dr robert...amazed by this result..will wait to see an update of 12 months...well done..😊

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I see, for some reason it didn’t load properly for me and I couldn’t see the groupings. The text went off screen to the right instead of taking a new line. I tried quoting your original post and deleting text until it appeared, so I see it now if that makes sense.

anyway, good result 

• Administrators

This is odd, I have reached out to @Hans - Webmaster to see what’s going on. 

The only thing I can think of is that the text may have been pasted and for some reason it didn’t format properly on here. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.