Advice needed HT repair? Next Surgery?

Still doing my research on my next hair transplant doctor. I've reached out to Dr. Bisanga and waiting for a response. 

24M with previous HT done. This HT was done in Atlanta Georgia and I wholeheartedly regret ever walking to that clinic. I cannot disclose clinic name because I signed an NDA and received full refund compensation from said clinic. 

Please see photos below and advise on how many grafts I could possibly need? I plan on getting next transplant on May 2023. Any doctor recommendations in Europe or Turkey?

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_5775.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5779.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5783.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

I'd venture at like 2000 grafts and I think you're on the right track with Mwamba. I'm not entirely sure about other docs who are good with AA hair but wonder if some of the Dr. Gur or Dr. Turan in Turkey are adept at it, I'd imagine so the characteristics I'd think would be similar to some middle eastern hair that is on the curlier side. Good luck some folks here should have some better insight, you'll get it sorted right. 

• Administrators

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I can tag @Dr. Patrick Mwamba and @sl to help you further. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dr Mwamba or Dr Bisanga, Sorry that you’re first ht had a poor outcome, Maybe it was the Bosley “clinic” but whoever it was at least gave a refund. Hairline will need redesigning, but a repair is definitely going to get you too a much better place. Good luck bro 🤜🏿

• Like 1