Hair transplant up to 1800-2000 euros (dollars)

Hello everyone, can you tell me where in Turkey you can do a hair transplant for 1800-2000 euros (dollars)? If cheaper, then even better? Alopecia zone grade 6, I plan to do because I need to do two transplants for a good result, I'm looking for a clinic for cheaper    

I attach a photo
with long hair and short

раб.jpg

ра.jpg

ии.jpg

всвс.jpg

• Administrators

Do not get a hair transplant. You need a lot of grafts and with that budget you’re much better off shaving. Shaving is free. 

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Bro just no, Save up for as long as needed to get a decent Dr, At the very least Dr Turan or Gur. They are pretty inexpensive for having so much involvement, do not under any circumstances get a hair mill/tech only procedure, don’t make the mistake others have. 

Please (for your own sake) reconsider your plans and expectations.

You need to be on propecia and monixidil and to save up money then go to Eugenix, Hasson and Wong, or Hattingen.

If you're in Europe, go to Switzerland for an in-person consultation with Hattingen. They will do a thorough analysis of your hair and have the ethics to tell you whether or not you are a candidate. Plenty of clinics in Turkey will take your money and leave you worse off - you have a lot of hair loss and it will take a certain type of doctor to get you a good result (if you're a suitable candidate).

• Like 2

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Aleksandr1995 said:

can you tell me where in Turkey you can do a hair transplant for 1800-2000 euros (dollars)? If cheaper, then even better?

Probably the moment you get out of the airport you will find a lot of people who will take that money and leave you butchered for life. Forget it.

• Like 1

Dude, NO.

If you are serious about hair transplants, you need to do heavy research on clinics specializing in NW6/7 cases (Eugenix and Zarev come to mind) and get evaluated by ethical doctors to set realistic expectations. If you just hop on a plane to get a 2K botch job in Istanbul, you are gonna be regretting it for the rest of your life.