11 week hair transplant update with dr Manish Mittal

11 week hair transplant update.

Dr Manish Mittal performed my hair transplant, on meeting him he made me feel relaxed about the procedure I was confident and had complete faith in him. After seeing Dr Mani's work on Instagram there was no one other than him, I was going to go to.

Reasons for getting transplant done is wanting to feel confident when out in the public. Losing hair is not a nice feeling its just always on your mind! 

Im now on my 11th week and its been a tough 11 weeks having to where hats to hide the fact you've had a hair transplant but i know its going to be worth it.

IMG-20221204-WA0016.jpg.8ee18d0672be781b50e9b789602acaf0.jpg

Here are some pics of the first stage of transplant.

IMG-20221204-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0009.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This seems no more like an advert than any other post I see on here. A rather unfair assumption, I have seen some good work from this UK Dr but like everything these days haters will hate. Looks good to me Danny keep up with the updates as I'm interested 👍 

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 9:23 AM, Danny Hartshorn said:

11 week hair transplant update.

Dr Manish Mittal performed my hair transplant, on meeting him he made me feel relaxed about the procedure I was confident and had complete faith in him. After seeing Dr Mani's work on Instagram there was no one other than him, I was going to go to.

Reasons for getting transplant done is wanting to feel confident when out in the public. Losing hair is not a nice feeling its just always on your mind! 

Im now on my 11th week and its been a tough 11 weeks having to where hats to hide the fact you've had a hair transplant but i know its going to be worth it.

IMG-20221204-WA0016.jpg.8ee18d0672be781b50e9b789602acaf0.jpg

Here are some pics of the first stage of transplant.

IMG-20221204-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20221204-WA0009.jpg

Hey mate, any update pics on your 3 month mark ?

24 weeks update.

Well happy so far, being able to do my hair and go out in public and feel confident.

Ive not had anyone ask me if i've had my hair done which im buzzing about as i wanted my hair to look natural.

Been in contact with dr mani and can assure you he knows what hes talking about gives great advice eachtime.

Will post pics this evening!

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Waiting to see the posts....he is an excellent surgeon and a great option to consider ...seen many excellent result from him and this one will be no different ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 3/7/2023 at 2:23 PM, Danny Hartshorn said:

24 weeks update.

Well happy so far, being able to do my hair and go out in public and feel confident.

Ive not had anyone ask me if i've had my hair done which im buzzing about as i wanted my hair to look natural.

Been in contact with dr mani and can assure you he knows what hes talking about gives great advice eachtime.

Will post pics this evening!

ANy update pics mate ?

On 3/12/2023 at 10:20 AM, Mark w said:

Great results for 6 months. Fingers crossed I will be with Mani in September this year. 

You should set up your own thread and make sure you document your process. Dr Manish Mittal (aka Dr Mani) is a good choice but sadly people are accusing genuine people like yourself as being posers for his practice. Disprove it log your journey. Good luck with it. And if you have any questions having gone through the process my self more than happy to help

Thanks for your reply. I will set up a thread so it will allow people to see my journey. It's taken me around a year to choose who I trust. It's more expensive than Turkey but I think if I had a bad result over there I wouldn't forgive myself. It's a massive massive decision, I'm sure I've made the right one. I've been quoted 2000 to 2500  grafts. In all the research I've been quoted from 1400 to 3500. It's booked and deposit paid. Any tips from you will be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Mark w said:

Thanks for your reply. I will set up a thread so it will allow people to see my journey. It's taken me around a year to choose who I trust. It's more expensive than Turkey but I think if I had a bad result over there I wouldn't forgive myself. It's a massive massive decision, I'm sure I've made the right one. I've been quoted 2000 to 2500  grafts. In all the research I've been quoted from 1400 to 3500. It's booked and deposit paid. Any tips from you will be appreciated. 

Finasteride is really important, I hope you consider taking this if you arnt already. 

IMO doing your due diligence is important. I think you’ve made a solid decision in who you are going with. 

there is good and bad everywhere. The U.K. is no different to anywhere else in the world. But what should be important is

1. You’ve met the doctor and had an in-depth conversation with the doctor, where possible go and see him, let him physically mark a hair line on your head. 
2. You’ve taken your time to think about it and not something you’ve decided today and wanted a hair transplant tomorrow
3. Making sure the doc spends his time focusing on you I’ve herd of some of my friends going to other clinics where they were one of 4 in the U.K. even, and thought they were going to be the only person operated on by the doc. Turns out the doc was only in for 1hr. Rest of the time was being with the techs doing most of the work. 
4. follow up was with the doc

5. prepping for surgery I’m sure the docs team; will go through this with you.

6. Following the aftercare.

7. Take 2 weeks off work to completely heal. 

I think that’s all for now. 

but the most important this is set up your own thread let people advise you on that, as I think you are derailing this thread from Danny. 

• 4 months later...

48 week update.

I could not be happier with the result, Dr Mani gave me he's word that my hair would look natural and he has definitely proven that!, out in public I've not had one person ask if I've had a hair transplant which I was really worried about. It's the natural look that I'm most happy about and that has helped my confidence massively.

I would go with Dr Mani everytime he is the main man at hair transplants the proof is in his actions, and my natural hair look is because of his work, I'm forever grateful.

Screenshot_20230808_142341_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230726_184537_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

IMG_20230724_170729_454.jpg

• Administrators

Looking great Danny, how does it look if you push your hair up?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.